IGNORED

Didier Lamkel Zé

Sturny

Royal Antwerp striker arrived at the training ground this morning wearing the shirt of their rivals (Yannick Bolasie) to try and force a move to another club. The security at the door denied him entry and the pictures surfacing at the moment are gold. This man is not happy, he woke up and chose violence. Top shithousery 

Didier Lamkel Ze was stopped from entering Royal Antwerp's training ground by security staffThe striker then got into a heated dispute with security in a regrettable episode for all involved

Could you imagine a City player turning up in a Rovers shirt? 

Been chatting to my Antwerp mate today. 

He said this kid is “one of the best ballers I’ve ever seen at Antwerp. He’s a talent. But nuts as ****”. 
Said he was on €25,000 per month and they gave him a new contract, doubling it to €50,000 per month, apparently because he has 7 brothers and a poor family. Got everything he asked for but then didn’t bother turning up for training or was always late if he did bother. He now wants a move to Panathinaikos, but Antwerp say they haven’t even had any interest from them. 
He’s been carted off to the B team, but they brought in a new manager yesterday who said “he’s a talent and I might need him”. 

So watch this space. Ha ha. 

Archived