IGNORED

Sean Dyche

daored

2 hours ago, BigTone said:

Frankly, it disturbs me that someone would consider they are.

It's an alternative point of view no need to be hostile. 

Football has helped my mental health significantly during lockdown, some mild escape from the depression of the real world. 

If there are things that can be done to keep it going then I'm all in favour of hearing alternative ideas. 

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

May as well ask the question about Ashton Gate.

It's really not all that important, money. Can't put a price on fighting Covid.

However, how much might Ashton Gate (and by extension, other venues) be getting paid for this?

I'm not especially bothered, just interested.

They won't be profittering which is more than could be said for many of those involved in the 'deals' the Government has made over the last nine months. I get the impression Bristol Sport offered up Ashton Gate out of a mixture of public spiritness and for the kudos they'd get. Personally as someone who live in spitting distance of the South Stand I just hope the traffic and increased footfall is managed. There's no sign that they've even thought about this, but we'll see what happens next week. I'm also thinking I'll have to go out for my daily exercise about 6am to avoid the masses.

8 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

It's an alternative point of view no need to be hostile. 

Football has helped my mental health significantly during lockdown, some mild escape from the depression of the real world. 

If there are things that can be done to keep it going then I'm all in favour of hearing alternative ideas. 

I wasn't being hostile. Apologies if it came across that way.

3 hours ago, BigTone said:

I wasn't being hostile. Apologies if it came across that way.

Don't apologise, my opinions aren't always everyone's taste. I do where j can try and put some kind of case behind them. Sorry for snapping you. 

Not much I wouldn't give right now waking up today knowing I was going down the gate to watch a game with my mates and several pints of gold. 

Archived