IGNORED

I like this novel idea

Never to the dark side

34 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Oldhams match against Bournemouth in the FA Cup has been switched to Bournemouths ground due to a frozen pitch at Oldham.

Was switched even before the pitch was frozen on the projection that it would be frozen to avoid a postponement requiring it to be played at a later date.

Do Oldham get the home changing room? Venue has just been changed, surely not the 'home' team.

2 hours ago, Lrrr said:

Was switched even before the pitch was frozen on the projection that it would be frozen to avoid a postponement requiring it to be played at a later date.

Do Oldham get the home changing room? Venue has just been changed, surely not the 'home' team.

I think that when Coventry play Birmingham `at home` then Brum use the home facilities - I read that somewhere I`m sure.

4 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Oldhams match against Bournemouth in the FA Cup has been switched to Bournemouths ground due to a frozen pitch at Oldham.

This isn't workable surely?   It would get very crowded if all games were to Bournemouth's because of a frozen pitch. 

5 hours ago, Lrrr said:

Would have been ironic if Bournemouths pitch was frozen, while Oldhams was perfectly playable.

• Admin
4 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Yes, as long as Oldham agreed to it and not railroaded into it !

Would be intriguing to know what was agreed, Someone paying Oldhams travel expenses? 

Someone covering the costs of Bournemouth hosting the game? 

Archived