IGNORED

Ugly Bristol City Players

BigAl&Toby

The 12 year old Macallan got the better of me last night and I missed MOTD.

Happens every Saturday. I wake up in the early hours with the fire gone out and the dog licking my face.

So we watch MOTD on Sunday morning.

Apparently old Richard Keogh “looked aghast” when shown the red card. Now we all know that’s his natural and normal look. Nothing aghast about that at all......

And that got me thinking. In this day and age of beauty and social media and celebrity we must have had our fair share of players who have the sort of face only their mother could love.

Here’s Richard Looking Aghast Keogh. Are there others?

?

C17C0F03-40F7-43A8-8FD7-49B580ADCDC4.jpeg

35 minutes ago, BigAl&Toby said:

Happens every Saturday. I wake up in the early hours with the fire gone out and the dog licking my face.

Apparently old Richard Keogh “looked aghast” when shown the red card. Now we all know that’s his natural and normal look. Nothing aghast about that at all......

And that got me thinking. In this day and age of beauty and social media and celebrity we must have had our fair share of players who have the sort of face only their mother could love.

?

Not only his mother. He's married with children and his wife's well fit. As they say 'Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder' 

39 minutes ago, BigAl&Toby said:

?

looks like an extra on one of the debbie does dallas movies ?

Have always thought that Suarez should be chomping his way through a tree and building himself a nice Lodge to dam up a river?...............and I always keep a photo of Money grabbing Mesut Ozil on the mantelpiece to keep the kids away from the the fireplace  ?      

1 minute ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Aden Flint has to be up there with the best of them ?

back in the old days Keith Fear with his weird eyes and long hair, Ray Cashley with his weird goaty beard, Howard Pritchard looked like his hair was blow waved by Concorde, John Shaw one of our gest keepers from 75 to 85 with his shaven head. I suppose depends on the era at the time.

Oh come on. Let’s have it out in the open. Here’s the ugliest surely.

Me and the boy were amazed when we walked in the rain and upto the mighty Leeds stadium to see this ugly ****** beaming down at us.

It’s no good hiding your face Mr Ayling. We know what lurks behind they hands ?

E189ADD2-625C-4654-884F-6666E9BB2ACD.jpeg

30 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Not only his mother. He's married with children and his wife's well fit. As they say 'Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder' 

Or in the size of your wallet. Pretty much what Peter Crouch said.

Just now, City oz said:

one of the ugly ones but always will be one of the best players ever.

For me one of the best in more recent times. Player. Player manager. And manager.

One of the few who was passionate, whole hearted and gave everything.

Apart from when he left us for another.....

39 minutes ago, BigAl&Toby said:

@BigToneOi. I’ve already said that!

You ok en France? Tis grey, cold and misty in these here parts today. Bacon at the allotment soon..... ?

Apologies Sir but my brain is frozen from the cold. We don't have central heating here just woodburners. I shall warm up soon as I need to cut wood. Apart from that all is well thanks.

Mmmm.....bacon sarnie

24 minutes ago, City oz said:

back in the old days Keith Fear with his weird eyes and long hair, Ray Cashley with his weird goaty beard, Howard Pritchard looked like his hair was blow waved by Concorde, John Shaw one of our gest keepers from 75 to 85 with his shaven head. I suppose depends on the era at the time.

As an aside, Shaw didn’t shave his head.  His loss of his hair due to alopecia. In some later photographs you can see that he had no eyebrows 

6 minutes ago, BigAl&Toby said:

For me one of the best in more recent times. Player. Player manager. And manager.

One of the few who was passionate, whole hearted and gave everything.

Apart from when he left us for another.....

His Hearts was in the wrong place.

43 minutes ago, City oz said:

Shaven head !! ?

46 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Or in the size of your wallet. Pretty much what Peter Crouch said.

'Twas a great line.

Asked what he would have been had he not become a premier league footballer, he replied “ still a virgin”. :D

Archived