IGNORED

Ugly Bristol City Players

BigAl&Toby

1 hour ago, City oz said:

one of the ugly ones but always will be one of the best players ever.

Born leader. Shame we have none nowadays.
Makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when I remember the AG roar when Big Joe had the ball. Big Norman (RIP) and Joe are a rarity but I was lucky to see them both play in a City shirt.
Great memories!!!

3 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Hair styles don’t help with certain players - eg Ray Cashley and Mike Brolly in this 1970s photo

51F38A16-34FA-4516-858A-989443F97470.png

Accepting the hairstyles and that footballers in the 70s liked to “enjoy life”, but good grief some of the guys who were hardly 30, look at least 10 years older.

And it’s not just City players. Watch any of those re-run 70s matches and you will see some very old faces on relatively young blokes, who were supposedly professional athletes.

5 minutes ago, Fjmcity said:

Top of the homepage, advice on depression and people reaching out. Couple topics down, this - classic otib 

Not sure I get your point. Care to explain it?

I took my fluoxetine this morning. I’m outdoors enjoying the warmth of the sun. 

Help me out.

23 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

Accepting the hairstyles and that footballers in the 70s liked to “enjoy life”, but good grief some of the guys who were hardly 30, look at least 10 years older.

And it’s not just City players. Watch any of those re-run 70s matches and you will see some very old faces on relatively young blokes, who were supposedly professional athletes.

What do you mean “supposedly professional athletes “?  They used to go to the pub everyday after training and spend most nights out in clubs with young women.  You’ve got to be dedicated to do that 

Archived