IGNORED

Ugly Bristol City Players

BigAl&Toby

On 10/01/2021 at 10:19, RedRaw said:

Close the thread!

FAEE8FCC-DEDB-4FA9-8193-95F701F1F836.jpeg

9 hours ago, David Brent said:

95920FD3-1491-48B3-9619-38C14B664348.png

Obviously DM could afford plastic surgery and private dental work as his career progressed!

On 10/01/2021 at 10:47, The Horse With No Name said:

Always thought that our old Finnish friend Pertti Jantunen was the worst looking player we ever had, but seeing some of the others, Im not so sure now.

Screenshot_20210110_104553.jpg

Is that a young Bruce Forsyth?

16 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

No. Did someone tell you bullying was cool or something?...

Tell me. What do you find funny? Or vaguely amusing.

Who makes you laugh? Or smile.

It’s a serious question and I’d like to know. I’ve already said that this was simply a tongue in cheek post and wasn’t meant to offend. 

The title made it clear what this was likely to be about and as others have said you didn’t need to read it if you thought it might have offended you.

And it’s interesting that those who have featured haven’t been upset. Not that I think for one minute David Moyes reads this nonsense.

Anyway. Who do you find funny?

34 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Find something offensive just ignore it and pretend it doesn’t exist don’t ever raise an opinion that goes against the grain just keep your mouth shut and accept unkindness and bullying 

5 hours ago, BigAl&Toby said:

Tell me. What do you find funny? Or vaguely amusing.

Who makes you laugh? Or smile.

It’s a serious question and I’d like to know. I’ve already said that this was simply a tongue in cheek post and wasn’t meant to offend. 

The title made it clear what this was likely to be about and as others have said you didn’t need to read it if you thought it might have offended you.

And it’s interesting that those who have featured haven’t been upset. Not that I think for one minute David Moyes reads this nonsense.

Anyway. Who do you find funny?

@Agard Days Night

Thoughts? I’m generally interested.

17 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

Find something offensive just ignore it and pretend it doesn’t exist don’t ever raise an opinion that goes against the grain just keep your mouth shut and accept unkindness and bullying 

If you find this offensive, have you ever looked at the rest of the internet? Or gone outdoors? Or to the Memorial "Stadium"?

18 hours ago, BigAl&Toby said:

@Agard Days Night

Thoughts? I’m generally interested.

I'll get this one for Agard. He's got a point, he doesn't like the lookest agenda that many football fans have, the we must all look the same and balls to individuality mentality and he's called you out on it. The laughing at anyone that's slightly different.Fair play to him, and it's a pretty fine comment of his that you quoted. Stand up for what you believe in basically. 

3 hours ago, The dastardly red said:

I'll get this one for Agard. He's got a point, he doesn't like the lookest agenda that many football fans have, the we must all look the same and balls to individuality mentality and he's called you out on it. The laughing at anyone that's slightly different.Fair play to him, and it's a pretty fine comment of his that you quoted. Stand up for what you believe in basically. 

Not liking the thread is one thing.

Telling posters off in an attempt to impose your own boundaries and sensitivities on others is quite another.

8 hours ago, The dastardly red said:

Sucked in by the weird troll

??

1 hour ago, TBW said:

Softtt.

this post doesn't help, bullying is a problem as is rape (either sex but still to work out why man on man is taken more serious than man on women ) ,abusing children and animals ,hurting your partner and many other things

18 hours ago, reddoh said:

this post doesn't help, bullying is a problem as is rape (either sex but still to work out why man on man is taken more serious than man on women ) ,abusing children and animals ,hurting your partner and many other things

Well That Escalated GIFs | Tenor

27 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Be Kind.

@Agard Days Night bizarre.

I’m still waiting to hear from you. Or am I on ignore? Or are you ignoring me? Or just fishing?

Either way - and whilst I’m genuinely not trying to be offensive - I’d love to know where your humour lays on the Frankie scale. You a Boyle or Howerd man?

Or don’t you find anything funny?

And as you’ll see if you looked I’m quite happy to laugh and have a laugh. **** me I even laugh at myself. Did you see the Ugly Fans post? ?

On 15/01/2021 at 10:06, Agard Days Night said:

Phew, punctuation much?

I'm curious why you chose this particular topic to get so irate. There's one about Lyle Taylor and taking a knee that's way more controversial.

Anyway, is there any difference in this thread and ones on "terrible players"? And as there isn't, did you get equally irate?

On 17/01/2021 at 18:13, BigAl&Toby said:

@Agard Days Night bizarre.

I’m still waiting to hear from you. Or am I on ignore? Or are you ignoring me? Or just fishing?

Either way - and whilst I’m genuinely not trying to be offensive - I’d love to know where your humour lays on the Frankie scale. You a Boyle or Howerd man?

Or don’t you find anything funny?

And as you’ll see if you looked I’m quite happy to laugh and have a laugh. **** me I even laugh at myself. Did you see the Ugly Fans post? ?

Morning Al, Toby,

sorry I missed your requests for info. 

To answer your question yes I find lots of things funny, thank you.

I just think of all the things one can choose to be why not choose to be kind. 

many thanks and I hope you have a lovely day and stay safe and stay well 

Archived