IGNORED

Portsmouth (H) - FA CUP R3 - 13:30 Sun 10th January - Matchday thread

1 minute ago, SecretSam said:

Bentley saved us there

Literally. Another 1-on-1 that could've gone either way if the ball had left the boot a little different.

And I hope our next game is on proper TV, that feed was a complete disgrace from commentary to direction.

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Yep, though as a wide forward- which I think he is more of atm, assists and creating danger a good start- still young, hopefully goals will come more frequently...

Fantastic by Bentley at the end.

Yep but I was replying to the goals comment. If he starts scoring goals he’ll be very sought after but I just don’t see it - at the moment. More work in the summer and who’s to say. 

Sat off too much once 2-1, conceded too much of the pitch.  Couple of great challenges from Taylor when he came on, some sublime touches by Chris Martin, Antoine just needs a goal. Not sure Adelukan offers anything after today's performance.  Bents - top keeper, great save at the end to avoid ET.

Thought we controlled game well when we were 442 with natural wingers. Unfortunately switched off just before half time for their goal.

2nd half again started well but as soon as Dean chose to put Wells on the wing Pompey were the only ones looking likely to score. Bakinson should have been pulled off instead of Nagy. 

Archived