IGNORED

Marine vs Spurs

SecretSam

1 minute ago, BanburyRed said:

With the Police just standing there....'but why have you locked us down?'

Given the police have been arresting oap’s sat on park benches, why the **** are this bunch of inbred ***** not being nicked. FFS 

2 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

With the Police just standing there....'but why have you locked us down?'

Yep. If rules are going to be applied consistently, they should have been handing out fines.   

These people deserve them. When will people learn.  If football encourages behaviour like this then sorry, it needs to be stopped.

5 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Blatant bias from Dion Dublin "Well done, young man" to the Marine keeper

Sorry, but could they not have found someone other than Dublin?  He's like  a wacky Uncle who never shuts up with a constant stream of the "Bleedin Obvious"   I DON'T want innane waffle, I want some analysis and insight, I cannot stand him.  He makes Alan Shearer  appear like Einstein?

Just now, maxjak said:

Sorry, but could they not have found someone other than Dublin?  He's like  a wacky Uncle who never shuts up with a constant stream of the "Bleedin Obvious"   I DON'T want innane waffle, I want some analysis and insight, I cannot stand him.  He makes Alan Shearer  appear like Einstein?

Noooooo, not having that. He's alright.

8 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Is that just before those coppers issued a fine to all those covidiots?

You'd like to think so but I'm willing to bet not a single fine was handed out.  Can't be too heavy handed on these lovable Scousers.......

Archived