IGNORED

Baker

Will b11

7 minutes ago, Shuffle said:

By the time he’s back it would be 5 months out with a hamstring injury.  Has anyone else heard of this type of injury taking so long.  I get there are different grades of tears but even at the most severe seems really excessive 

I blame that clown Boris Johnson.   Keeps changing the rules on hamstring tiers.  

All seems like an overhaul of the backroom staff sorely (excuse the pun) needed.  Shocking.

33 minutes ago, Shuffle said:

By the time he’s back it would be 5 months out with a hamstring injury.  Has anyone else heard of this type of injury taking so long.  I get there are different grades of tears but even at the most severe seems really excessive 

Believe he tore it off the bone. Pisano did the same. 

8 minutes ago, fatchers said:

Perhaps we could have a weekly bulletin from our intrepid 'medical ' dept on how our injured players are progressing. As they spend so much time with them they should be able to let us know why their treatment is or not working and why .

Don’t see why we should be privy to this information. It would be nice sure, but completely unnecessary.

I know this doesn’t fit in with the “bash the medical department” theme that OTIB has going on at the moment

Archived