IGNORED

Lyle Taylor

spudski

3 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Kick it out does sweet f all if we’re being honest. BLM actually made waves and got people talking. I don’t understand people’s issue with it. 

It did get people talking ...then people googled the organisations website and read what they stand for.

Imo..BLM has had a negative effect...not a positive one.

Where the great majority of fans are  fully behind anti racism, it irked many that a political organisation was being backed and that kneeling at the start of every game actually watered down the sentiment. People then resented it.

I'm glad a black player has stood up and refused to kneel and use BLM as a statement. 

He will get more respect for doing so...and him doing so gives a positive slant, that racism is wrong, and that it doesn't have to have a political group behind it.

9 minutes ago, spudski said:

It did get people talking ...then people googled the organisations website and read what they stand for.

Where the great majority of fans are  fully behind anti racism, it irked many that a political organisation was being backed and that kneeling at the start of every game actually watered down the sentiment. People then resented it.

I'm glad a black player has stood up and refused to kneel and use BLM as a statement. 

He will get more respect for doing so...and him doing so gives a positive slant, that racism is wrong, and that it doesn't have to have a political group behind it.

Why does it keep having to be explained? The political organisation has nothing to do with the message that is being sent by the players taking the knee who are doing it to show solidarity in the fight against those experiencing racism and as a commitment to keep fighting racism. It really is that  simple. Everyone knows it by now but yet some people still want to rail against taking the knee which was overwhelmingly supported to continue by players last month (80% in favour). It makes no sense why people get so bent out of shape about it. If players don’t want to do it then that’s up to them, but the overwhelming majority do, and good on them. 

4 minutes ago, Scrumpylegs said:

Totally missing the point there. Taking the knee does not mean that you are supporting a political organisation in the same way that singing ‘God Save the Queen’ does not mean that you support the monarchy!!

Then why sing it ??

1 minute ago, Scrumpylegs said:

Totally missing the point there. Taking the knee does not mean that you are supporting a political organisation in the same way that signing ‘God Save the Queen’ does not mean that you support the monarchy!!

Wait, what. I'd say singing 'God Save the Queen' absolutely does say you are supporting the monachy. Surely that's the whole point of it. When we get a proper national anthem I'll join in.

22 minutes ago, spudski said:

A perfect example of someone not understanding the issue.

20 minutes ago, lenred said:

Why does it keep having to be explained? The political organisation has nothing to do with the message that is being sent by the players taking the knee who are doing it to show solidarity in the fight against those experiencing racism and as a commitment to keep fighting racism. It really is that  simple. Everyone knows it by now but yet some people still want to rail against taking the knee which was overwhelmingly supported to continue by players last month (80% in favour). It makes no sense why people get so bent out of shape about it. If players don’t want to do it then that’s up to them, but the overwhelming majority do, and good on them. 

The reason people get bent out of shape about it is because their racist.

43 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Kick it out does sweet f all if we’re being honest. BLM actually made waves and got people talking. I don’t understand people’s issue with it. 

Because you're not educated on it. If your happy with death to whites, empoverishing whites, black supremacy, then you carry on me and the rest will boo as soon as were allowed back in. Lyle taylor needa a medal. No one is against blacks, but blm want you to think that to get compensation 

36 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

The fact there is still lots of racism in this country was shoved down people’s throats and they didn’t like it. 

Lots of racism??? 

26 minutes ago, lenred said:

The political organisation has everything to do with it FFS.  Like saying the nazi salute had nothing to do with the nazi regime 

2 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Because you're not educated on it. If your happy with death to whites, empoverishing whites, black supremacy, then you carry on me and the rest will boo as soon as were allowed back in. Lyle taylor needa a medal. No one is against blacks, but blm want you to think that to get compensation 

Really? You honestly believe that? 

Just now, Dredd said:

Really? You honestly believe that? 

Either thick or a troll. I think the latter as constantly posts nonsense 

1 minute ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Lots of racism??? 

The political organisation has everything to do with it FFS.  Like saying the nazi salute had nothing to do with the nazi regime 

You’re ignorant or not too clever. Or a troll.  

4 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Actually, educate us then. Link us some credible sources to these claims. 

6 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Hopeless.

Archived