IGNORED

Lyle Taylor

spudski

5 minutes ago, Bassomylord said:

Lyle Taylor is thick. He has, almost word for word, followed the mindset and ideology of the Hopkins disciples that is all over social media. He is trying too hard. 

Les Ferdinand has some strong opinions on it as well, is he also just dismissed as thick ? 

Lyle Taylor is thick. He has, almost word for word, followed the mindset and ideology of the Hopkins disciples that is all over social media. He is trying too hard. 

At least it makes a change for you to be repeatedly insulting a player that (You don’t know) that plays for another Club 

Its usually ours , like a repetitive burbling Alexa on repeat

Guess we will have to wait for Wednesday for that ....

Just now, spudski said:

Perhaps the easiest thing to do would be to find another slogan with the same sentiment, so that it's not associated with the political movement.

"All races equal" as an example.

"Black White Together"...you get the drift.

Oh dear you are blind to this aren't you. This isn't about linking blacks and whites....this is about focusing attention on black/bame treatment....try and remove the blinkers.

2 minutes ago, tts_city said:

Les Ferdinand has some strong opinions on it as well, is he also just dismissed as thick ? 

depends what he said.

1 minute ago, Sheltons Army said:

At least it makes a change for you to be repeatedly insulting a player that (You don’t know) that plays for another Club 

Its usually ours , like a repetitive burbling Alexa on repeat

Guess we will have to wait for Wednesday for that ....

stop stalking. Mute me very simple.

22 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Because you're not educated on it. If your happy with death to whites, empoverishing whites, black supremacy, then you carry on me and the rest will boo as soon as were allowed back in. Lyle taylor needa a medal. No one is against blacks, but blm want you to think that to get compensation 

I vow not to argue on otib and I won’t but I have to bite here. Especially when you can that casually call people of colour ‘blacks’. 

Please share your evidence that BLM support ‘black supremacy’. 

55 minutes ago, spudski said:

Where the great majority of fans are  fully behind anti racism, 

Well yes, because next to nothing changed, and it didn't make us feel uncomfortable, and we had largely grown so accustomed to it that we hardly noticed it. 

Alright for us in the majority population, not so good for those outside of it.

If the knee is getting on your tits, are you being totally honest about why?

Just now, Moments of Pleasure said:

Well yes, because next to nothing changed, and it didn't make us feel uncomfortable, and we had largely grown so accustomed to it that we hardly noticed it. 

We all know why but they don't want to admit it.

stop stalking. Mute me very simple.

stalk you ?

Hard to avoid your repeated rants

How many posts , insulting others , on this thread alone 

Anyway .... worldly wise one

F03570B8-5FBF-4B75-87CE-3B38904C24D4.jpeg

4 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

All Lives Matter!

And that includes every animal, vegetation, tree and anything else that is born and finally dies.

Not celery though 

3 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Yes...because I don't think politics should be in sport. That's why the likes of Patrick Evra refused to wear the BLM badge...and many others following.

Like I said previously...I believe it's had a negative effect. It's had a negative effect in F1 as well. 

Granted it's got people talking...but because of the political slant it's taken away from the meaning.

It feels like it's being forced down people's throats.

When I see players kneeling at the start of a game, I don't think...' oh thanks for reminding me, I'd forgotten since the last game'... It's incessant, and has become watered down. It's now just plain irritating.

You are always going to have people who are racist...players kneeling isn't going to change their minds. In fact it's more likely to incite them.

Education is needed...not kneeling.

18 minutes ago, spudski said:

Perhaps the easiest thing to do would be to find another slogan with the same sentiment, so that it's not associated with the political movement.

"All races equal" as an example.

"Black White Together"...you get the drift.

Why should it be changed? As I said before people know exactly what it stands for in a football context and so there’s absolutely no need to change it. People just need to get over themselves and admit why it bothers them so much if it does so.   Because it’s got naff all to do with a political movement.  

8 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

stalk you ?

Hard to avoid your repeated rants

How many posts , insulting others , on this thread alone 

Anyway .... worldly wise one

F03570B8-5FBF-4B75-87CE-3B38904C24D4.jpeg

Not celery though 

been there seen it done it and I now buy cus I have better ways to waste my life

Everyone knows the real oppressed people are gammons who have to deal with something being "shoved down their throats" by watching a group of blokes kneel for 8 seconds once a week or so.

Just like covid conspiracy nuts are now all of a sudden obsessed with mental health and mask pollution, the people mentioned above are now suddenly huge fans of Kick It Out as well.

And for the record, politics has ALWAYS been in sport, there are many many examples through history - to say otherwise is laughable.

Just now, IAmNick said:

Everyone knows the real oppressed people are gammons who have to deal with something being "shoved down their throats" by watching a group of blokes kneel for 8 seconds once a week or so.

Just like covid conspiracy nuts are now all of a sudden obsessed with mental health and mask pollution, the people mentioned above are now suddenly huge fans of Kick It Out as well.

And for the record, politics has ALWAYS been in sport, there are many many examples through history - to say otherwise is laughable.

Well put.

10 minutes ago, lenred said:

But people know it’s nothing to do with politics. Racism isn’t political. 

So why are people saying it is. Why have black people distanced themselves from BLM?

It's because they know by using the term BLM it's putting a political group in the headlines.

The whole point of my op is about politics...not racism.

If another terminology was used, there wouldn't be any furore or negativity. It's very simple...just get rid of the wording that's associated with a political group. 

Use something else that can't be associated bin any way to politics.

That way their can't be any arguments about who's right or wrong.

It would purely focus 100% on racism...and nothing on a political movement.

3 minutes ago, spudski said:

So why are people saying it is. Why have black people distanced themselves from BLM?

It's because they know by using the term BLM it's putting a political group in the headlines.

The whole point of my op is about politics...not racism.

If another terminology was used, there wouldn't be any furore or negativity. It's very simple...just get rid of the wording that's associated with a political group. 

Use something else that can't be associated bin any way to politics.

That way their can't be any arguments about who's right or wrong.

It would purely focus 100% on racism...and nothing on a political movement.

I’ve already answered. It shouldn’t be changed to appease racists.  And others have answered far more eloquently also. 

Just now, lenred said:

I’ve already answered. It shouldn’t be changed to appease racists.  And others have answered far more eloquently also. 

It has nothing to do with appeasing racists.

It's to bring equality, in that political groups shouldn't be promoted in sport. Some see it as just a slogan, others see the political side.

If a slogan was changed to something that still supported anti racism...that wouldn't appease racists. But it would appease those that don't want politics in sport.

What I love about threads like this and many in the politics forum is the same people are all over these threads getting so upset about something that doesn't impact their lives at all.

No doubt a few more of the usual suspects will be here as soon as they get the chance to spout their nonsense to a new audience. But the best one's are their friends who conveniently only pop up to back up these people.

It's not worth debating with any of them they are apparently correct on Brexit being wrong, pro Corbyn, pro Starmer, anti Covid, Anti Boris etc etc

3 minutes ago, spudski said:

It has nothing to do with appeasing racists.

It's to bring equality, in that political groups shouldn't be promoted in sport. Some see it as just a slogan, others see the political side.

If a slogan was changed to something that still supported anti racism...that wouldn't appease racists. But it would appease those that don't want politics in sport.

To repeat yet again, it’s not political where football is concerned.  To repeat yet again, everyone knows that. That’s the end of the argument for me. 

4 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

What I love about threads like this and many in the politics forum is the same people are all over these threads getting so upset about something that doesn't impact their lives at all.

No doubt a few more of the usual suspects will be here as soon as they get the chance to spout their nonsense to a new audience. But the best one's are their friends who conveniently only pop up to back up these people.

It's not worth debating with any of them they are apparently correct on Brexit being wrong, pro Corbyn, pro Starmer, anti Covid, Anti Boris etc etc

The ever so open minded liberals of 2021 trying to control others' thoughts..

No doubt Lyle Taylor will come in for some abuse by those said Liberals all over social media. He should ignore them, and be proud that he is an individual who has his own mind, bravo Lyle

Archived