IGNORED

Apple

Rob k

After some advice - my phone turned off in my pocket and would not turn back on at all. I did all the system reboot stuff and it just won’t turn on, the phone Is around 4 months old.

I called Apple and arranged to have it collected and fixed, cut a long story short they are now refusing to fix my phone undef warranty and are trying to charge me £115 as they say there is a crack in it, this phone absolutely did not have a crack in it when i sent it off, has anyone else had issues like this and if so how did you deal with it as i have spoken to them in numerous occasions and they refuse to escalate my call to a manager. It’s infuriating, if i had dropped my phone I’d have said and would be willing to pay, just as i did in the summer when my daughter dropped the iPad but when you know your being done over it makes the blood boil. 

On 14/01/2021 at 21:22, CrazyInWeston said:

Maybe it cracked during delivery. Best option in the future is to with another phone/camera that has the time and date printed on it, send picture of phone condition with the phone. THAT is proof. Have you never seen UPS/Fex Ed/Amazon delivery drivers just chucking parcels any old how?

I’ve received it back now, and if there is a crack on this phone then i can’t see it and neither can my wife. The other strange thing is it’s working again......it would not turn on for 48hrs before i sent it to be fixed. I’m going to take it to a store when they are open 

Archived