IGNORED

Christian Riberio

Silvio Dante

4 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

If anyone wants something with minor city interest, Riberio is currently on “Homes under the Hammer” on BBC1.

Theres a man who could have had a top career without injury

Injury in his debut vs Posh wasn’t it?

40 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

If anyone wants something with minor city interest, Riberio is currently on “Homes under the Hammer” on BBC1.

Theres a man who could have had a top career without injury

Cheers for that Silvio. I happened to be watching it, and was racking my mind as to who it was. He came across very well.

6 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Cheers for that Silvio. I happened to be watching it, and was racking my mind as to who it was. He came across very well.

He always did.  Was a very intelligent guy who always interviewed well and seemed to have a good footballing brain.  It's a shame he didn't see a career in coaching as I think he has the hallmarks of being successful in that.  Seems he's making a big success of his new venture though which is great to see.

I remember him looking really promising in the early days. Shame he had such terrible injuries because he had the signs of a player who could easily play at Champ level.

Another player around that sort of age was Rob Stambolziev who I've just remembered. People were quite disappointed when he left at the time but seems he didn't carve out a particularly successful career in the end. 

Archived