IGNORED

preston number one goaly injured

Never to the dark side

4 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Ripley(27 years of age) let  four in on Saturday,and PNE have signed 23 year old daniel iversen from Leicester as cover

I think the goal keeping position is one of the hardest to get use to the new players around you

Lets hope so on Saturday

He would be doing well to concede four goals from our one or two shots on target.

35 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

Iversen will be starting.

Ripley is terrible and Rudd's injury forced us into the loan market to sign a new no.1.

Can't rely on Ripley for any length of time at all, has conceded 22 goals in 10 games for the club.

Just finished writing my Preston preview.  Will tweak over next day or so as news filters through.  I went with Iversen as my starter over Ripley in my “possible line-up”.

Quickest preview I’ve written seeing as we only played you a few weeks back.  Was able to add some specific City pics / commentary to it, which was nice.

8 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Just finished writing my Preston preview.  Will tweak over next day or so as news filters through.  I went with Iversen as my starter over Ripley in my “possible line-up”.

Quickest preview I’ve written seeing as we only played you a few weeks back.  Was able to add some specific City pics / commentary to it, which was nice.

Think we will line up something like this (don’t think Whiteman will be thrown straight in) -

Iversen

Fisher

Huntington

Davies

Hughes

Ledson

Molumby

Potts

Browne

Barkhuizen

Maguire

Archived