IGNORED

for those interested in Bristol City cards

Never to the dark side

• Admin
1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

Has any one bought these cards,are they worth the money?

On the basis that, as Dave pointed out, they've confused Ryley Towler with Josh Owers and, as Gifford has pointed out, they have Pato in a Forest kit I would say you're better off saving your money.  And if they'd used any older a photo for Freddie Hinds they'd have used his school photos!

It's a bizarre set....if you're going to make your own (infringing so many copyrights in the process I'd imagine), you'd have thought you'd at least put the effort into getting easily obtained up to date photos and also ensuring you get the names right.

1 hour ago, Steve Watts said:

On the basis that, as Dave pointed out, they've confused Ryley Towler with Josh Owers and, as Gifford has pointed out, they have Pato in a Forest kit I would say you're better off saving your money.  And if they'd used any older a photo for Freddie Hinds they'd have used his school photos!

It's a bizarre set....if you're going to make your own (infringing so many copyrights in the process I'd imagine), you'd have thought you'd at least put the effort into getting easily obtained up to date photos and also ensuring you get the names right.

Massengo in a Monaco one too.

Archived