IGNORED

Microsoft Teams

Markman

anyone use this.

I have to now and it is fine but I don't like the video element and so soon learned to switch it off. My problem is some of my colleagues keep using it and I have to look at them. Now - I have told them life is grim enough that seeing their faces on my screen only depresses me more - but some like it.

What I cannot find is the button that lets me take them off of video so all I have to do is listen to them - looked on line and cannot see anything but I know we have some IT brains on the forum that might help

Thanks

Phil

13 minutes ago, Markman said:

anyone use this.

I have to now and it is fine but I don't like the video element and so soon learned to switch it off. My problem is some of my colleagues keep using it and I have to look at them. Now - I have told them life is grim enough that seeing their faces on my screen only depresses me more - but some like it.

What I cannot find is the button that lets me take them off of video so all I have to do is listen to them - looked on line and cannot see anything but I know we have some IT brains on the forum that might help

Thanks

Phil

Can’t you just minimise the screen?  I just do that and look at the google home page! 

When you are in a metting I think there is a ... button about two across from the disable your own mic/camera buttons and under that ... menu there is a option 'disable incoming video' 

I think that's how you do it, It's difficult to test without being on a call. 

Archived