IGNORED

Cam Pring injured for foreseeable future

NcnsBcfc

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I am Not a conspiracy theorist in general. BUT WTF is going on. 

Someone needs to get to the bottom of this insanity fast!!

You certainly hope some kind of review of training/fitness/recovery methods will or is happening. It's certainly warranted.

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Dodgy training, fitness, recovery methods?

Beyond a joke now if it wasn't already.

Someone from the club needs to say something, he's been back a bloody week and ****** for the season. What players is gonna want to come to us now when we have a clear issue with conditioning our players.

I am an athletics coach, it is my goal to keep all athletes injury free male and female. I ask them before training are they ok. Watching them with my coaches eye, if i spot anyone who is not running as i would expect i pull them out. If they tell me they are feeling something no right. I stop their training and tell them that's it today, go home and rest. These are athletes aged 16-45 they are not professional and i am the same. Yes something is very wrong and needs sorting asap.

41 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

The guy is literally back 10 days. Say what you want about the medical team, this one is just bad luck. 

How do you know that

Were we just unlucky that Williams gets injured in his first session ?

Walsh ....likewise ....... (If he actually exists) 

Theres only so much that can be bad luck or coincidences

Becoming an absolute joke and embarrassment

id be embarrassed to be part of our conditioning and fitness team 

And knock on effects too in recruitment - we arnt an attractive club , we have a rookie head coach who many players will have never heard of and, word soon spreads ........ a habit for crocking players 

Brilliant

1 minute ago, Sheltons Army said:

How do you know that

Were we just unlucky that Williams gets injured in his first session ?

Walsh ....likewise ....... (If he actually exists) 

Theres only so much that can be bad luck or coincidences

Becoming an absolute joke and embarrassment

id be embarrassed to be part of our conditioning and fitness team 

And knock on effects too in recruitment - we arnt an attractive club , we have a rookie head coach who many players will have never heard of and, word soon spreads ........ a habit for crocking players 

Brilliant

Williams is still on the roof i see him every half time on robins tv.

14 minutes ago, The Bard said:

Anyone out there still think we're unlucky?

It's unacceptable and something must be done about it.  Cannot believe Lansdown thinks it's okay

Bad luck was one of the factors and it doesn't change, no doubt about it. The reckless rhythm of the current season is another one.

That being said...the recent increase of injuries surely suggests that there are also  errors about training/recovery/other aspects...and the club should do something to try to stop/reduce them, as soon as possible.

Just now, Clevedon Red said:

Fulham....based on how quickly Mawson came back

Or to Gary Lewis who Afobe worked with 

Afobe did all his rehab himself , under Lewis guidance

So the only two players who came back in anything like good time did so well away from the club

Another coincidence of course.......we are just unlucky.....

Well done @ncnsbcfc for the early news two days ago. If you’ve got any more news in the future, let us have it, as we won’t be up to date if we have to depend on info from the club. Don’t be put off if people demand to know the source or facts. 

4 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

Fulham....based on how quickly Mawson came back.

1 minute ago, Sheltons Army said:

Or to Gary Lewis who Afobe worked with 

Afobe did all his rehab himself , under Lewis guidance

So the only two players who came back in anything like good time did so well away from the club

Another coincidence of course.......we are just unlucky.....

Get @Dr Balls  to sort it out. He cured himself in record time 

According to Gregor . Asked about the williams story , being unhappy with his rehab . Holden said he’s seen the story but doesn’t want to be drawn on it. If the story was untrue he’d say  so.
edwards out for sometime as well now , thigh injury done in training. Something seriously wrong . 

Archived