IGNORED

Ashton and his cronies

Bassomylord

Ashton and his right hand man (can't remember his name) in charge of signings.....vast majority have been average at best.

Ashton hired his mate who was at West Ham to run the physio side of things..... and we get all these injuries.

How about Ashton stops hiring his mates and actually invests in proven quality.....or maybe I'm being naive and perhaps I shouldn't question the man pulling all the strings and treating BCFC like a toy and vanity project.

This man has too much power and while he has made a profit on some players I would argue his track record isn't good enough!!!

Like the quality dodgy second hand car salesman that he is, he is excellent at spinning his Web and ensuring that he is protected but is he doing things in the main interests of BCFC or main interests of Mark Ashton we all know the answer!!!

Mr Swarmy is running the show but the sooner he goes the better he is not bigger than the club.

1 hour ago, Bassomylord said:

Ashton and his right hand man (can't remember his name) in charge of signings.....vast majority have been average at best.

Ashton hired his mate who was at West Ham to run the physio side of things..... and we get all these injuries.

How about Ashton stops hiring his mates and actually invests in proven quality.....or maybe I'm being naive and perhaps I shouldn't question the man pulling all the strings and treating BCFC like a toy and vanity project.

This man has too much power and while he has made a profit on some players I would argue his track record isn't good enough!!!

Like the quality dodgy second hand car salesman that he is, he is excellent at spinning his Web and ensuring that he is protected but is he doing things in the main interests of BCFC or main interests of Mark Ashton we all know the answer!!!

Mr Swarmy is running the show but the sooner he goes the better he is not bigger than the club.

Please, please old chap, just give this crap a rest for a while. It really is getting tiresome.

1 hour ago, Bassomylord said:

Who’s his right hand man in charge of signings?  You mean Jon or Steve ???

Seriously, do you mean Luke Werhun?  His brother-in-law, god-son, whatever (alleged)?  If so, he’s club secretary and head of operations.  But, yes, worked for MA at his consultancy company, Tactical Change.

The head of Technical Recruitment is Sean Gilhespy, been at the club since 2012.  No little about him.

Richard Lee, the ex-Watford keeper is regularly hanging around with Ashton, in some form of consulting role too.

Just now, Davefevs said:

Seriously, do you mean Luke Werhun?  His brother-in-law, god-son, whatever (alleged)?  If so, he’s club secretary and head of operations.  But, yes, worked for MA at his consultancy company, Tactical Change.

The head of Technical Recruitment is Sean Gilhespy, been at the club since 2012.  No little about him.

His brother in law!!!! Sums it up!!! 

Just now, Davefevs said:

Gilhespy arrived during Ashton’s stint here in 2012. 

Just now, Bassomylord said:

Is that who you meant?  I don’t think he’s involved with actual recruitment.

Just now, Harry said:

Gilhespy arrived during Ashton’s stint here in 2012. 

I didn’t want to make that connection....says Jan 2012....but I wasn’t sure of timing.  Someone on here said he’s useless....but I’ve no idea.

1 minute ago, Bassomylord said:

Yes, of course it does.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Is that who you meant?  I don’t think he’s involved with actual recruitment.

I didn’t want to make that connection....says Jan 2012....but I wasn’t sure of timing.  Someone on here said he’s useless....but I’ve no idea.

Please don't encourage them Dave

11 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Indeed.

I'll bet he was on quite a healthy day-rate before that.

And he would have brought his own liability insurance to the table.

Incredible that in his little consultant spell at the back end of December he managed to recommend that as part of him coming to the club that Werhun joined as well.

Lansdown bought it hook, line and sinker.

I can only guess that Keith Burt as Director of Football was a threat to his bullshit, and had to go.

Im guessing at that point the role title change of COO to CEO, and self-promotion took place.

Archived