IGNORED

Preston North End (h) – Sat 16th Jan 15:00 - Match thread.

Curr Avon

1 minute ago, BOSRed said:

Not sure why we do this. EVERYTIME we want to play a player like Palmer, we never play an off the shoulder forward To compliment his passing vision. No doubt wells will only come on when Palmer goes off ?

I could see Nagy performing that role, and maybe Rowe coming off the left flank - as he did against Brum last season - but not Martin or Diedhiou.

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Actually I feel like Diedhiou and Martin is exactly the wrong front pairing for KP45. I feel like he’d prefer Wells and Semenyo... although that’d mean playing Wells, who is horse shit every time I see him play. 

I want to like Wells but I'm struggling to think of a worse left winger for the money we paid....

• Admin
1 minute ago, Better Red said:

Adelakun in the team says just how much he must think of Massengo and he is right.

But Adlekun is not good enough to play at this level. Surely Bakinson is a better option.

Palmer plays but not Wells that’s crazy.

We look light in the middle if Vyner is playing in a 3.

I kind of agree, but Holden must see something in training 

Personally believe any criticism should be saved until after the game 

Just now, 2015 said:

He's a striker and not a left winger, that's part of the reason why

I will have to go along with our well paid, qualified head coach who determined last season's fourth highest goal scorer in the Championship is actually a left winger, not a striker than trust the views of someone on a football forum and every professional football manager who's managed Wells before thank you very much. 

1 minute ago, Taz said:

You know or speculation?

On OS twitter.

Just now, the1stknowle said:

Yeah must be 4-3-3 right with Vyner DM?? Adelakun is an out and out wide player. 

Who’s your other side forward, Fam?

Fam has come off the left side before, Huddersfield, but I do think it will be a front two, whatever.  I may be wrong though.

3 minutes ago, dREDful said:

I will have to go along with our well paid, qualified head coach who determined last season's fourth highest goal scorer in the Championship is actually a left winger, not a striker than trust the views of someone on a football forum and every professional football manager who's managed Wells before thank you very much. 

Centre forward.

20210116_142759.jpg

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

On OS twitter.

Fam has come off the left side before, Huddersfield, but I do think it will be a front two, whatever.  I may be wrong though.

If its 433 would expect Wells to start as he has played off the wing throughout the season.

12 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Actually I feel like Diedhiou and Martin is exactly the wrong front pairing for KP45. I feel like he’d prefer Wells and Semenyo... although that’d mean playing Wells, who is horse shit every time I see him play. 

Wells needs to play central and receive good service - we do neither and people criticise him. Martin & Wells was a good partnership start of the season , with Paterson playing balls into them and weinmann with his energy. We’ve lost creativity and played Wells on the wing 

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

On OS twitter.

Ah fair enough. Hopefully it's because of a transfer (without sounding like I'd prefer him to not be here) and nothing wrong personally - illness, bereavement etc.

Archived