IGNORED

Preston North End (h) – Sat 16th Jan 15:00 - Match thread.

Curr Avon

2 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Massengo particularly catching the eye (is his physique starting to fill out a bit)

His 'bulking up' was noticeable when he came back after the break in last season. He started to throw his weight about and conceded a lot of free kicks. Today it looked like he had gone back to how he was originally , good touch , skill and movement, but with the added strength. Could be very good for us, and I believe he will be a top player.

2 hours ago, Nuno Gomes said:

Not been mentioned by others but I thought (again) Nagy was the MoM.

Alfie or Zak for me, however, AN has been consistently good of late - remarkable work rate, winning lots of balls and moving things on by keeping his distribution neat and tidy. Seems to have really settled in this season.

7 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Love some of their fans reactions. Poster Sf who I have seen on the championship forums is absolutely obsessed with us, one of those cringey blokes who likes every comment thats anti City. About time we beat the shithousers.

Wow, I remember that name. Can't believe that so many years later, he's still there spouting the same garbage. Very happy to hear that he's salty.

9 minutes ago, E.G.Red said:

I notice some of the posters have been quiet on this thread since the win. Credit where credit is due well done Dean & The boys , onwards & upwards . Let’s be havin you !

I`m sure a few were poised over their keyboards ready to strike and then that pesky Famara only went and scored.

Took the wind right out of a lot of sails.

28 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I`m sure a few were poised over their keyboards ready to strike and then that pesky Famara only went and scored.

Took the wind right out of a lot of sails.

Great win and I predicted on a previous post for Fam to score a twenty yard blinder for a 1 - 0 win. Lets hope we see more of it and not another one where we are put back on the glory bubble for one week only. 

3 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Don’t think so Fordy

DH talked about Antoine and  ‘sad news’ 

Id guess illness , or worse , in the family

Think this one should be left free of conjecture 

Ahhh... I wasn’t aware of the sad bit. 

It was an attempt at a joke, which Is suddenly less funny.

Cheers SA. 

8 minutes ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

Holden said he’d be back training tomorrow. Personal to him so let’s not speculate and just hope he’s all well and okay 

It took someone approximately three minutes yesterday to speculate he was on the move. What is it with some people? Totally lacking in morals.

10 minutes ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

Holden said he’d be back training tomorrow. Personal to him so let’s not speculate and just hope he’s all well and okay 

Yes, pre-match it was said “you realise there are more important things than Football” (paraphrased)

Archived