IGNORED

Journo Grego Mc Grego with Deano in Presso

Marina's Rolls Royce

Great interview with Deano who discusses the defence  with " Bakes" and "Mappo" and Taylor Moore. 

What I want to know is why is Taylor Moore called  Taylor Moore? What's wrong with Taysie or Moorsie or Taysie Moorsie?  Best guess is that he's on his way out and no longer in Deano's plansies.

Meanwhile - the best ever question  from Grego McGrego about Zako Viney :

He looks really matured, it’s a mature man's position, you have to be a mature man to play that position don’t you?

8 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Great interview with Deano who discusses the defence  with " Bakes" and "Mappo" and Taylor Moore. 

What I want to know is why is Taylor Moore called  Taylor Moore? What's wrong with Taysie or Moorsie or Taysie Moorsie?  Best guess is that he's on his way out and no longer in Deano's plansies.

He looks really matured, it’s a mature man's position, you have to be a mature man to play that position don’t you?

Too many "O's" on your keyboard matey :facepalm:

42 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Gives a perfect insight into the quality (or lack of it ) in our local hack.................:disapointed2se:

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Gives a perfect insight into the quality (or lack of it ) in our local hack.................:disapointed2se:

As I understand it his piece about joe Williams dissatisfaction with his treatment has ruffled ashtons feathers somewhat. I think Gregor goes a bit beyond the local hack and isn’t afraid to ask the awkward questions 

1 minute ago, martnewts said:

As I understand it his piece about joe Williams dissatisfaction with his treatment has ruffled ashtons feathers somewhat. I think Gregor goes a bit beyond the local hack and isn’t afraid to ask the awkward questions 

Or was he asked to publish it by someone within the club who is equally fed up with the number of injuries? Seemed odd that GmG broke rank a little with that story.

8 minutes ago, martnewts said:

Just like one of his predecessors - Richard Latham.......who had a very ‘difficult’ relationship with JJ.......

33 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Or was he asked to publish it by someone within the club who is equally fed up with the number of injuries? Seemed odd that GmG broke rank a little with that story.

The original story was published by the athletic as I understand it Gregor looked a bit deeper and discovered that Williams wasn’t the only one unhappy with the medical team

7 hours ago, martnewts said:

He replied to a tweet the other day confirming that he isn't flavour of the month with the club at present.

16 hours ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Even if he was asked he didn’t have to publish anything. The fact that he did makes him, in my opinion, a good journalist. 

15 hours ago, Robbored said:

Just like one of his predecessors - Richard Latham.......who had a very ‘difficult’ relationship with JJ.......

Richard Latham is an excellent journalist. If anyone had “difficulties” with him it says a lot about them 

8 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Even if he was asked he didn’t have to publish anything. The fact that he did makes him, in my opinion, a good journalist. 

Richard Latham is an excellent journalist. If anyone had “difficulties” with him it says a lot about them 

JJ took umbrage at something Richard Latham wrote in the then Evening Post and I believe actually banned him from the pressers................:cool2:

That was the late 80s but they’ve made up since...........:wub:

Archived