IGNORED

Journo Grego Mc Grego with Deano in Presso

Marina's Rolls Royce

19 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Great interview with Deano who discusses the defence  with " Bakes" and "Mappo" and Taylor Moore. 

What I want to know is why is Taylor Moore called  Taylor Moore? What's wrong with Taysie or Moorsie or Taysie Moorsie?  Best guess is that he's on his way out and no longer in Deano's plansies.

Meanwhile - the best ever question  from Grego McGrego about Zako Viney :

He looks really matured, it’s a mature man's position, you have to be a mature man to play that position don’t you?

And this comes from the Bristol Posts No 1 sports journalist who many on here seem to worship ? Please may God help us !!!

22 minutes ago, BigTone said:

And this comes from the Bristol Posts No 1 sports journalist who many on here seem to worship ? Please may God help us !!!

I’ve met and heard GmG talk at Senior Reds  and he presents as a decent enough guy but ultimately he’s a sports hack and paid to fill column inches in the Post and must really struggle to find something City related to write about regularly and that kind of pressure leads to him stirring up a hornets nest with a speculative story about the failure of our medical/physio departments.

9 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I’ve met and heard GmG talk at Senior Reds  and he presents as a decent enough guy but ultimately he’s a sports hack and paid to fill column inches in the Post and must really struggle to find something City related to write about regularly and that kind of pressure leads to him stirring up a hornets nest with a speculative story about the failure of our medical/physio departments.

Robbo, the mans a plank.

27 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You’re convincing me Tone.....GmG took a huge dip in my original view on him when he posted the fanciful and speculative article in the Post.

Just one of many. He seems hell bent on stirring up crap at every opportunity.

25 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You’re convincing me Tone.....GmG took a huge dip in my original view on him when he posted the fanciful and speculative article in the Post.

So we all moan like mad about injuries on here, make up / suggest fanciful and speculative conspiracy theories, but when our local paper reporter suggests such a thing, having seen another journo write such, we want him burned at the stake ???

As with most reporters of this type, they won’t publish stuff without checking sources first.

Just now, Davefevs said:

So we all moan like mad about injuries on here, make up / suggest fanciful and speculative conspiracy theories, but when our local paper reporter suggests such a thing, having seen another journo write such, we want him burned at the stake ???

As with most reporters of this type, they won’t publish stuff without checking sources first.

Dave, we all know that isn't always true.

Just now, BigTone said:

He's written plenty in the past that have been poles apart from the truth. He is paid to write column inches no matter what. 

He is indeed.  Whether his sources are right is another matter.  I’m suggesting he’s not just making stuff up.  It wasn’t his story initially.  But the club would easily cancel his accreditation if he did.  They didn’t with the loans stuff story did they?

15 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

He is indeed.  Whether his sources are right is another matter.  I’m suggesting he’s not just making stuff up.  It wasn’t his story initially.  But the club would easily cancel his accreditation if he did.  They didn’t with the loans stuff story did they?

Embellishing the truth I think is the point here.

26 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

An interview/chat with a disgruntled player who just can’t get fit leads to the speculative article. All GmG has is hearsay which he’s managed to blow up out of all proportion.

2+2=5 in Gregors world.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

An interview/chat with a disgruntled player who just can’t get fit leads to the speculative article. All GmG has is hearsay which he’s managed to blow up out of all proportion.

2+2=5 in Gregors world.

That's his job. Needs to write column inches to help sell the rag. Does my head in TBH.

44 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Dave, we are only doing on here what we used to do in pubs, buses, trains and next door neighbours. Chatting to each other about our football club.

A news reporter has a duty to ensure that what he writes has some truth and if it is only his/her opinion, they should say so.

1 minute ago, cidered abroad said:

Dave, we are only doing on here what we used to do in pubs, buses, trains and next door neighbours. Chatting to each other about our football club.

A news reporter has a duty to ensure that what he writes has some truth and if it is only his/her opinion, they should say so.

Absolutely.  The story wasn’t from his opinion.  It came from following up a story in The Athletic.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

You mean, the one that Holden was asked about and declined to comment? Basically confirming it’s validity

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Robbored won't believe it until Holden publicly says there's an issue. And even then he'd want it on the official site before he was certain.

Deano hasn’t pointed the finger at the medical/physio departments..............:cool2:

Archived