IGNORED

Ex-City playing in Premier League today

Hampshire Red

Hyperthetical two questions from this team (i am one short so please help me out!)

1) Who would you have back today as manager; Moyes or Dyche

2) which one player would you have back today, for the rest of theis season, coming in at Carrow Road on Wed'

Manager; Dyche or Moyes?

Heaton

Ayling Webster Bryan

Brownhill      Freeman

Reid   Robinson

Wood Abraham 

21 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Hyperthetical two questions from this team (i am one short so please help me out!)

2) which one player would you have back today, for the rest of theis season, coming in at Carrow Road on Wed'

Manager; Dyche or Moyes?

Heaton

Ayling Webster Bryan

Brownhill      Freeman

Reid   Robinson

Wood Abraham 

Danny Rose 

22 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Manager; Dyche or Moyes?

Heaton

Ayling Webster Bryan

Brownhill      Freeman

Reid   Robinson

Wood Abraham 

Freeman?

3 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

I would have Bobby Reid back, one of our most underrated players

I don't believe anyone who saw his last season for us could have possibly underrated him. A pity we didn't have a couple more nearing his level, becasue he did so much work he was running on empty toward the end of the season.

Took up some good positions last night against Chelsea.

Loving the various replies; Who is ex City and still playing Prem- is Danny Rose?

Anyway Tammy is a good shout though possibly doubted as he was technically never 'ours' just developed by our coaches.My thinking is Heaton gives un little over Bentley, even though he plays for England, Webster is no better than Kalas and Mawson, Wood is similar to Martin and not as good as Fam, so it has to be Bobby, Joe, Ayling or Robinson. The latter was only with us in 2015(?) and i cant recall him playing well (though clearly he has done at some time since), Ayling is better than Hunt but a weak link at Leeds now, so it has to be Joe or Bobby. JB is the best LB/LWB we've ever had, jumps high, shoots and scores with both feet and would probably become our Capt' - and is OooOwn. Bobby's workrate and sniffer goals would give us a good chance of top 6, probably top two and could have his boots cleaned daily by Wells.

Your call guys

5 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Loving the various replies; Who is ex City and still playing Prem- is Danny Rose?

Anyway Tammy is a good shout though possibly doubted as he was technically never 'ours' just developed by our coaches.My thinking is Heaton gives un little over Bentley, even though he plays for England, Webster is no better than Kalas and Mawson, Wood is similar to Martin and not as good as Fam, so it has to be Bobby, Joe, Ayling or Robinson. The latter was only with us in 2015(?) and i cant recall him playing well (though clearly he has done at some time since), Ayling is better than Hunt but a weak link at Leeds now, so it has to be Joe or Bobby. JB is the best LB/LWB we've ever had, jumps high, shoots and scores with both feet and would probably become our Capt' - and is OooOwn. Bobby's workrate and sniffer goals would give us a good chance of top 6, probably top two and could have his boots cleaned daily by Wells.

Your call guys

I like JB but no way is he as good as Brennan or Barnard were (imo)

Webster is better than Mawson

4 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Manager; Dyche or Moyes?

Heaton

Ayling Webster Bryan

Brownhill      Freeman

Reid   Robinson

Wood Abraham 

Robinson????

4 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Manager; Dyche or Moyes?

Heaton

Ayling Webster Bryan

Brownhill      Freeman

Reid   Robinson

Wood Abraham 

Lewis Dunk ...

14 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Manager; Dyche or Moyes?

Heaton

Ayling Webster Bryan

Brownhill      Freeman

Reid   Robinson

Wood Abraham 

Manager: Moyes. Always rated him. 

Player: hmmmm. Brownhill. That's what we need.

Archived