IGNORED

Cotts - Covid

robin_unreliant

23 minutes ago, Lenners said:

Sad it’s taken his life being threatened for our club to acknowledge him after all he did for us.

Get well soon Steve. Top man.

A proper football man.

Where have the club acknowledged it? Social media? There’s nothing on the website. 

I think most fans realise what he did for us. His status  will only grow over time. We’ve had little true success so turning us around and winning a double stands out more and more with time. 

Get well soon Cotts and good luck to Wilbs holding the fort.  

18 minutes ago, Mendip City said:

A proper football man.

Where have the club acknowledged it? Social media? There’s nothing on the website. 

I think most fans realise what he did for us. His status  will only grow over time. We’ve had little true success so turning us around and winning a double stands out more and more with time. 

Steve Cotterill remains in hospital. Aaron Wilbraham reports he's had a rough week, lots of appointments, scans, everything you'd expect. But he's still very heavily involved in the transfer deals & with Town staff reporting back from training.

Latest news on SC. Really must of hit him hard . Wishing him all the best 

On 18/01/2021 at 20:09, Mendip City said:

A proper football man.

If I had to support another club!

3 hours ago, oldstandrobin said:

Will be great to see Steve back at the helm at Salop, one of the best managers in my 63+ years supporting City I have seen at AG and have subscribed to their team talk to watch them get better and better. Glad to hear you are better as well @Fordy62

Steve Cotterill walks on cider!!

On 18/01/2021 at 12:32, Robbored said:

SC must have been really unfortunate to develop the more serious symptoms of covid and end up in ICU. Obviously we don’t know whether he’s needed ventilation but if he has then that can lead to other complications and longer term recovery time.

Seeing other covid victims on tv, now in recovery most say how damaging the virus is and how long it takes to recover fully. Long term fatigue seems to be quite a common symptom.

Big love to Steve, bumped into him last year. 

And COVID is a bastard. I caught it just before Xmas, and although lucky enough not to be hospitalised, I still haven't full recovered.

Best wishes to all others battling it.

Via @LewisCox_star on twitter..........

Happy news. Steve Cotterill is getting better after almost three weeks in hosp. Wilbraham: "He's desperate to get out of hospital, I'm sure it won't be too long before he returns home some time in the near future." #salop @ShropshireStar

Archived