Jump to content
IGNORED

Cotts - Covid


robin_unreliant
 Share

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, fgrsimon said:

Excellent news, just in time to take over here, if it's not to be Nigel ;)

Seriously they did a great job for Shrewsbury this season, thank god Rovers didn't employ him when they could, but of course the fanbase would never have allowed it anyway. Oh dear, how sad.

Cotts and Wilbs returning to The Gate to manage the City would certainly whet my appetite........

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sir Leigh of Somerset said:

Cotts and Wilbs returning to The Gate to manage the City would certainly whet my appetite........

I want Pearson to stay but if not I’d love Cotts and Wilbs back here. 
Build a team from scratch full of leaders and winners and passion who know their roles.... again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Mendip City said:

I want Pearson to stay but if not I’d love Cotts and Wilbs back here. 
Build a team from scratch full of leaders and winners and passion who know their roles.... again. 

More chance of seeing Holloway (feel dirty saying that name) manage us than seeing Cotts return.

Won't happen.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

What nonsense.

He became the longest serving Championship manager while at Burnley.

Are you allowed to state facts on here? 😂

He’s a strong manager, had loads of jobs and experience - leaving most clubs in a better place than when he arrived... including this one. It’ll never happen but he’d be great to breathe life back into City. 
 

Right now I’m just glad he’s on the road to recovery and that we (just about) won’t have to face him and Wilbs next season. 

Edited by Mendip City
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

What nonsense.

He became the longest serving Championship manager while at Burnley.

That was 14 years ago! And for 3 years, he was hardly Alex Ferguson.

I like the guy, I loved the spirit, success and football he bought in league 1. Backed or not, the squad was ok but we were dire in the championship under him and he was beyond dire at Birmingham after and has subsequently only been employed by *checks notes* Shrewsbury town.

He is not good enough and some people need to take off their rose tinted spectacles and try to look forward

 

2 hours ago, Mendip City said:

Are you allowed to state facts on here? 😂

He’s a strong manager, had loads of jobs and experience - leaving most clubs in a better place than when he arrived... including this one. It’ll never happen but he’d be great to breathe life back into City. 
 

Right now I’m just glad he’s on the road to recovery and that we (just about) won’t have to face him and Wilbs next season. 

I’m literally the one stating facts, not nostalgic drivel like everyone else

  • Hmmm 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fjmcity said:

That was 14 years ago! And for 3 years, he was hardly Alex Ferguson.

I like the guy, I loved the spirit, success and football he bought in league 1. Backed or not, the squad was ok but we were dire in the championship under him and he was beyond dire at Birmingham after and has subsequently only been employed by *checks notes* Shrewsbury town.

He is not good enough and some people need to take off their rose tinted spectacles and try to look forward

 

I’m literally the one stating facts, not nostalgic drivel like everyone else

The previous poster stated SC was the longest serving manager whilst at Burnley. He was. It’s a fact. Whatever other opinion you, he or I have... that one point is a fact. 
Most things on here are unprovable opinion that’s the beauty of it. Everyone’s opinion is valid. 
SC was great for us but I doubt we’ll ever see him back. I hope NP can be a championship version of him.... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Even in quiet sections of stadiums there’s always one absolutely enraged supporter who kicks every ball and bellows instructions to every player from the back of the stand, eyes bulging, face reddening. Today it’s Shrewsbury’s manager.

:wub: 

  • Robin 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...