IGNORED

Mark Ashton

barney999

51 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

The Sound of the City equivalent to Saturday Superstore’s Matt Bianco phone all. ???

34 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

No joking but I used that exact example to the wife last night when she asked me what I was laughing at!!!!! 

That was so bloody funny!

17 hours ago, barney999 said:

I've tried contacting the club a couple of times without any luck, not even an email reply, can anyone PM me Mark Ashtons email address?

Even if you get it chances are the ****** won’t reply. He’ll be playing with the big boys and twiddling with the model......

Meanwhile Ashton and Messrs Lansdown are squeezing the last bit of Airfix Cement out of the tube. There’s a small hole in the tube that they hadn’t noticed. 

**** me boss says the CEO. The ******* stuff has squirted all over my manicured fingers and now they’re stuck together.

Never mind says Steve. Pass I the box. I want to see what the model is looking like. Now where is it? Ah yes here he be. Now it should be a nice shiny AMG 4x4 type thingy.....

******* hell Mark. What the **** have you built? This isn’t what we agreed. It looks **** all like the picture on the box!

Christ Alive son. It’s a ******* Morris Minor Traveller. And that wood that’s supposed to strengthen it all and hold it together? It’s ******* rotten all the way through......

I know. I posted it on another thread but it’s funny. Well it made I laugh as I typed it out this morning ?

Calling Mr Ashton. We have an incident in the Lansdown.....

18 hours ago, CodeRed said:

couldn'tgiveafuck@bcfc.co.uk

Bizarrely did not bounce back.

17 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Geoff 20Man confirmed on SOTC that he’d asked Ashton for an interview and Ashton has said he’ll do one after the window closes.

I don’t like the bloke, but I still think that’s pretty poor during a transfer window and contract decisions put off too.

He will soon be front, right and centre when the club want to sell season tickets.

What about left?

17 hours ago, markcarter said:

Yep, I know you used to rebut criticisms about Ashton’s visibility saying that he was always visible during transfer windows. Not this time.

I couldn't understand why people referred to Ashton as the 'Invisible Man' until I tried arranging a meeting via his secretary.

"No one can see him right now."

I rest my case.

Had some business dealings involving MA. His response to our price was "Thats ridiculous" even though it real terms it was a bargain. The next day we he spunked out £1.5mill on Gustav Engvall. Oh how I wish I had rang him to give my opinion on Mr Engvalls worth some months latter.

Archived