IGNORED

Norwich City v CITY Official Matchday Thread

And as Barry Norman once said (probably), "And why not?"

I'll keep this brief. City travel to Carrow Road this evening to face gale force winds and rain, as well as a rampant Norwich side who lead the Championship by 4 points.

Our League record against the Canaries is poor, with just 17 wins and 18 draws, compared to their 35 wins.

Tonight's game will be tough, but I'm going for a battling 1-1 draw, with Mawson and Kalas again starring at the back.

To put you in the mood, here are the highlights from our last League victory at Carrow Road, 2-1, on Saturday 7th February 2009. Norwich had a man sent off, Bradley Orr scored the resulting penalty and was a little lucky not to concede one in the second half.

2 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

@Prinny won't like this :fear:

I only started doing them as no one else was and I wanted one. I don't want them merged into Davefevs "what can we expect?" threads as it makes it harder to find content I want. I like both threads separate.

I'd like the titles of them formatted in a way that's easy to search for if someone wants to find them in the future and if it's done in roughly a consistent style then it'll help too.

I was going to start it earlier today anyway because when I'd been starting them with both team sheets, some discussion was happening on other threads and it was messy when merged! That creates work for mods, and disrupts the thread.

I don't really care who starts them. *Set's alarm for 23:55 the night before the Millwall game*

Archived