IGNORED

Norwich City v CITY Official Matchday Thread

Think we need to go 352, need to be able to shut Norwich out of wide situations, give Kasey 10/15 centrally behind the forwards

Bentley

Vyner     Kalas    Mawson

Hunt                                            Rowe

Massengo  Nagy

Palmer

Diedhiou     Martin*

* or Semenyo/Wells

2 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

Tactical disaster class. Half this forum would have been able to call that we would see none of the ball and would never be able to get up the pitch playing 442 with two target men up top against a top of the table team who dominate possession. And that’s saying something. Yet DH and his Merry coaching team apparently can’t...

Thanks  for that PEP

Just now, City1970 said:

Rowe and Hunt are all over the shop and way too slow. I do agree though, the support in front of them is non existant. 

I'd say the lack of support is the reason for it, they'd be having superb games to be able to shut them out individually 

Just now, Numero Uno said:

Tonight we are just playing against a far better side. Are people too daft to realise that? Right on cue. We aren’t good enough to get a result against them right now.

We know they are a better side than us, but our lack of desire and willingness to just go through the motions, is frightening.

We clearly were not good enough to keep a clean sheet, so why not go out and press them, rather than sit off and hope for the best. 

1 minute ago, Lrrr said:

Think we need to go 352, need to be able to shut Norwich out of wide situations, give Kasey 10/15 centrally behind the forwards

Bentley

Vyner     Kalas    Mawson

Hunt                                            Rowe

Massengo  Nagy

Palmer

Diedhiou     Martin*

* or Semenyo/Wells

Or even 4-5-1

HNN for HA

Semenyo for Martin

Palmer trying to join up with FD

1 minute ago, Lrrr said:

I'd say the lack of support is the reason for it, they'd be having superb games to be able to shut them out individually 

Totally agree. I've seen a couple of times Rowe has gone to step up to the man with the ball and point for Palmer to another man, but he doesn't, so Rowe gets halfway there and has to retreat and is caught in two minds. Very difficult for him even if he had support tonight!

Archived