IGNORED

Norwich City v CITY Official Matchday Thread

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

We really need to replace Palmer and Adelekun with championship standard players..! 

Consistent ones. Palmers' odd decent contribution, now and then, simply isn't good enough. 

I don't blame Kasey for not being able to be consistent, he's barely played a game at Swansea but effort, commitment and attitude need to be there

Just now, PolskRed said:

At least he is showing a bit of bloody fight. Cantwell crude foul, then refuses to give the ball back and gets the same punishment as Palmer who was trying to get the game restarted. Makes sense...?

Palmer did push him over the hoardings mind ?

Stupid - But like you , I thought ‘at least someone’s showing some aggression ‘ 

2 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Don't give the ref a reason to book you, we saw him get a booking for kicking the ball away Saturday, expect Norwich to target him now to try and get him sent off

He gave him no reason he just wanted to get on with the game. Total over reaction by the referee

Just now, Barry Sheene said:

He gave him no reason he just wanted to get on with the game. Total over reaction by the referee

It may be, but simple enough not to push someone with force, of course Cantwell's going to play it up, just make the point to the ref that Cantwell's stopping us from getting on with it. So as said Kasey has picked up 2 needles bookings in 2 games and now is a risk for being sent off.

1 minute ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Fill me in please, have we had any shots on target, or indeed any shots at all?

No shots on target after 60 minutes. It’s been similar one-way traffic to the game at the Gate. The difference is Bentley’s made some good saves and Kalas some great last-ditches blocks. Norwich have eased off the gas a bit second half. They’re quality. 

Archived