IGNORED

Norwich City v CITY Official Matchday Thread

Just now, Andy082005 said:

Of course it was. Did people honestly think he did not have a huge input over the last few seasons?

It was just as much his team and set up as it was Ljs 

Oh I said from day one he was part of the problem. 

I fail to see what the hell SL is trying to achieve with this club. The decisions from player recruitment to coaches and management make no sense whatsoever.

This game screamed out for two tight banks and wells up top to latch on to one of the long hopefull punts keep it tight with the two banks and hope to nick a goal from a corner or a freekick would much rather of seen that than the dissjointed mess and random substitions ive watched thus far was desperate for holden to succseed but i just cannot see it happening wactching city is desparate i cannot see me renewing my season ticket any tim soon

The rudderless ship drifts on. From streaky Lee to Dumbo Dean. 

Too good to go down and no chance of the play offs. Another stale season peters out in January. 

Uncle Steve will sell the crown Jewels at the end of the season and nothing will change. 

Happy sodding new year 

Just now, handballbygordonparr said:

I know, but Hull said that as well - and still went down from a similar position - just saying don't think it can't happen.

After selling 90% of their goals in the window. The comparison isn’t even close. It’s annoying we haven’t played well but a bit of perspective never went amiss.

Just now, JoeAman08 said:

Nakhi Wells got absolutely no fight in him. Heading towards worst signing in recent history. Playing him wide isn’t too clever but doesn’t mean you just give up

Quite sad really. Every January we were crying out for a new high profile striker and then we finally got one... and it's come to this 

2 minutes ago, Red white and red said:

Palmer, vyner, wells, semenyo all out of position. Clueless management. None of them have got any idea how to utilise this squad. In the England set up weren’t they?.... bollocks 

It could be said that any muppet could do well in the England setup with good players to utilise 

Just now, Jerseybean said:

Twice in three minutes NW has been far too easily beaten, on both occasions the Norwich player showed more desire / aggression. 

Being played out of position as a substitute in a poor side. Actually feel sorry for him.

He was not a poor player when he signed for us, ask any Bradford, Huddersfield, or QPR fan.

In fact, the job we have done in 10 months of obliterating his confidence and ability and belief in him, even by our standards is incredible.

Just now, harvey54 said:

The rudderless ship drifts on. From streaky Lee to Dumbo Dean. 

Too good to go down and no chance of the play offs. Another stale season peters out in January. 

Uncle Steve will sell the crown Jewels at the end of the season and nothing will change. 

Happy sodding new year 

Not sure there’s that many Crown Jewels right now though

Archived