IGNORED

Norwich City v CITY Official Matchday Thread

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

We beat Preston, no talk of relegation. Lose 2-0 to easily the best side in the league, as any sane person would have expected, and we are ******. Load of wet wipes on here???

Did you just watch that? Players out of posistion all over the pitch, clueless from the management team

8 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Nakhi Wells got absolutely no fight in him. Heading towards worst signing in recent history. Playing him wide isn’t too clever but doesn’t mean you just give up

Not disagreeing.  He hasn’t looked interested since coming here.

But playing him wide left is just ridiculous. We signed him as a poacher and he was an auxiliary left wing back at times today. I can’t fathom what we’re trying to do with him..... if he wasn’t interested before, he definitely won’t be now.  

Never laid a glove on them. I don’t understand 442 away at Norwich. I constantly don’t understand the need to just sling more forwards on. I am at a loss as to why we play so many players out of position.

Disappointing. Norwich are decent, but not sure they will have many easier games.

10 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Oh I said from day one he was part of the problem. 

I fail to see what the hell SL is trying to achieve with this club. The decisions from player recruitment to coaches and management make no sense whatsoever.

When it comes to the football side of the business , Lansdown  hasn't got a clue . 

As for Holden.... absolutely laughable that he is our manager . No one expected us to win today....but as someone else out earlier, it's the manner of the defeat 

That had to be one of the most one side games I've seen in a long time. 

Just now, handballbygordonparr said:

Why is it not a valid comparison. Hull were 33 points after 24. We're 36 after 24. OK - so 3 points better off but not completely different.

I already told you why in the first post that I responded to you with, the one you haven't quoted.

Its a vastly different situation. 

Archived