IGNORED

Norwich City v CITY Official Matchday Thread

The more I see Rowe’s actions for that second goal the more I think what a complete & utter gutless lightweight he must be. There are times when you can take a gamble for a cheap free kick & others when you just can’t take that risk. No doubt Deano will blame the ref rather than dealing with the true root cause.

2 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

We beat Preston, no talk of relegation. Lose 2-0 to easily the best side in the league, as any sane person would have expected, and we are ******. Load of wet wipes on here???

I didn't expect a win but hoped that the win against Preston might galvanise the team and meant we give Norwich a game or make it hard for them to win. Some hope. It is not the fact we lost to Norwich it is the way we play with no passion, determination and a lack of skill. Plus the cluelessness of the Manager.

Yeh we won’t be going down but not a chance of going up.

Fine by me for this season that doesn’t feel real however I would like to see some signs of decent football being played and signs of progression now players are coming back to fitness. Not sure we saw anything tonight to suggest DH is improving things. A lot of work to do before next season.

Just now, Redrascal2 said:

I didn't expect a win but hoped that the win against Preston might galvanise the team and meant we give Norwich a game or make it hard for them to win. Some hope. It is not the fact we lost to Norwich it is the way we play with no passion, determination and a lack of skill. Plus the cluelessness of the Manager.

I understand all the frustration tonight but it doesn’t mean we are relegation bound. That’s just anger taking over.

3 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

We beat Preston, no talk of relegation. Lose 2-0 to easily the best side in the league, as any sane person would have expected, and we are ******. Load of wet wipes on here???

It’s not that we lose, it’s the way we get beat.  It’s seems we are beaten before even kicking a ball. With the top sides.  We should go keven keegan on there ass,  go for it. If we loose 72 nil then so be et!

1 minute ago, Dan Robin said:

Away game vs the strongest team of the league: not the sort of match we are expected to win (or draw easily),especially with many players out, so...no disappointment tonight from me. Encourageing defensive performance, but we'll have to create more against Derby, Hudds, etc. COYR!

No disappointment? I think you and me watched different games. Yes, they are good, but we contributed Jack Shit. Really poor tonight.

1 minute ago, Sheltons Army said:

We won’t get relegated , but we looked relegation fodder for 90 odd mins tonight

We looked well beaten by the best team in the league.

Fine.

But that doesn't mean Wells was being played at LWB, or that since promotion we have never controlled a game, or any of the other outright lies posted tonight are true.

Ah well, shit officiating, shit midfield (some of them) so poor that their support had little or no action in the attacking half. Holden left the first changes much too late, Palmer should have walked in the first 45, so bloody lazy, yes I do think he is lazy, heaps of skill there but can’t be arsed - LJ still a ghost in the back room!

do players still get fined for poor effort? Pity if they don’t, there are one or two in our squad that would be nudging their overdrafts!

3 minutes ago, joshbristol said:

Norwich class size .

city need a few centre mid we don’t get a foot hold on games  and dictate play 

We have waited 5 (five) ******* seasons for this to happen.

Ashton ... deliver or get out. This Club is a shambles.

3 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

As will other clubs who will be posting losses WAY higher than the £9m we just posted.

Then I'll look forward to us doing WAY better than them. That said, I'm sure we'll still find an excuse for why it's all to difficult. The almighty Norwich must look at us and think why can't those pricks in Bristol ever get it right? 

4 minutes ago, Cardy said:

The more I see Rowe’s actions for that second goal the more I think what a complete & utter gutless lightweight he must be. There are times when you can take a gamble for a cheap free kick & others when you just can’t take that risk. No doubt Deano will blame the ref rather than dealing with the true root cause.

Have to agree. Really poor from him.

Archived