IGNORED

Norwich City v CITY Official Matchday Thread

Pathetic performance again 2nd best all over the park tonight this shows again the gulf in class between us and a number of the top teams We knew we wouldn't get much tonight but the team didn't seem interested lacked any fight and the manager doesn't seem to know what to do he picks players out of position totally cluless sorry Dean you seem a decent guy but your not ready to manage at this level. Yes we have players out injured but our back up reserve players just arn't championship quality 

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

No where near as pathetic as the few left that still refuse to admit people like me were right....again 

Right about what? That we won't be going up this season? Well done Nostradamus, a whole 0 people contradicted you on that one, go and lord your prediction nous over them.

You seem to post that we'll be in a relegation fight every year, yet we haven't  been in one since the second season up.

All you ever do is bitch and moan. 

You disappear when we win a couple of games.

And I'd say the people rewriting history to pretend that because we were bad and well beaten tonight that we have not, at ANY point in the last 5 and a half seasons controlled a game at any point, or the ones who are lying about the position a player has been sent out in because they don't understand what the concept of tracking back is.

26 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Not sure what youre point is but they’ve hardly had to break sweat - bet their training sessions are tougher

if you think we should , or it’s acceptable to be outplayed to this degree .... well

Ive seen Norwich a fair few times and their two games against us have been the most one sided

My point is that we are absolutely nowhere near good enough to be thinking about the Prem.

Is it acceptable, you ask? Well, not to most supporters but then it's not our call. 

It appears to be acceptable to the owner judging by the way are being run.

Nothing wrong with being a mid table Championship club - I just wish the powers that be would stop kidding themselves and us.

Just now, Calculus said:

My point is that we are absolutely nowhere near good enough to be thinking about the Prem.

Is it acceptable, you ask? Well, not to most supporters but then it's not our call. 

Nothing wrong with being a mid table Championship club - I just wish the powers that be would stop kidding themselves and us.

Ahh ok

I Agree - we are going backwards and with our squad , situation with contracts , tactical approach ,

tbh we look a shambles atm

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I'm sorry, are people saying we played top of the league so who cares how shit we were?

I'll moan as much as I want, that was unacceptable.

Again.

Literally nobody has said that.

What has been said is that a shot performance and being well beaten by the top of the league doesn't mean we are now relegated.

It doesn't erase every positive performance in the clubs history.

We were bad tonight and no one has argued against that.

What people who are capable of perspective have said is "this was bad, but the world isn't ending" while the others who aren't are looking around for cyanide pills.

1 minute ago, Sheltons Army said:

Ahh ok

I Agree - we are going backwards and with our squad , situation with contracts , tactical approach ,

tbh we look a shambles atm

I mean we can agree we played well enough against a leading league 1 side and Preston finally. Didnt expect to win tonight but yeah we did look a bit disjointed again but it goes back to players available and the injury crisis.

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Literally nobody has said that.

What has been said is that a shot performance and being well beaten by the top of the league doesn't mean we are now relegated.

It doesn't erase every positive performance in the clubs history.

We were bad tonight and no one has argued against that.

What people who are capable of perspective have said is "this was bad, but the world isn't ending" while the others who aren't are looking around for cyanide pills.

I was responding to all the "here come the bedwetters" posts that come after we were DIRE.

If it's not good enough, it is OK to say so.

Tonight, I found embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Right about what? That we won't be going up this season? Well done Nostradamus, a whole 0 people contradicted you on that one, go and lord your prediction nous over them.

You seem to post that we'll be in a relegation fight every year, yet we haven't  been in one since the second season up.

All you ever do is bitch and moan. 

You disappear when we win a couple of games.

And I'd say the people rewriting history to pretend that because we were bad and well beaten tonight that we have not, at ANY point in the last 5 and a half seasons controlled a game at any point, or the ones who are lying about the position a player has been sent out in because they don't understand what the concept of tracking back is.

I stopped reading when you posted something that was completely incorrect 

I don't think we have ever been in danger of getting relegated since the second season in this league 

4 minutes ago, Calculus said:

Not being funny/having a go at you, but does anyone really still believe a word that Ashton or lansdown tell us?! 

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

I was responding to all the "here come the bedwetters" posts that come after we were DIRE.

And criticising a bad performance doesn't make you a betwetter.

Thinking we are now relegated because we lost to the best team in the division does.

If you look, there's a difference, so if your posts are closer to the first than the second then you don't need to give a shit about the posts rightly calling out the morons who make the ones in the second category.

If your posts are more like the ones who are actively pretending we have never played well in the last 5 and a half seasons,then you need to give your head a wobble.

Archived