IGNORED

Norwich City v CITY Official Matchday Thread

11 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

If we set up the same as Saturday then Holden must think the same set up and players needed at home to Preston are also exactly the same as what’s needed away to Norwich. Interesting if so. 

I don’t wish to be mean, but The more I see of Holden, the more he reminds me of me playing football manager. 

5 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

I thought Semenyo might come back in for Adelakun, but there you go.

If Semenyo was *that* much more important to the team than Palmer then I think he would. Give Palmer the 60 and see what happens.

Maybe you could play both of them against less stellar opposition. Would be interesting to see if that could work.

I'm starting to get excited. I don't know why.

6 minutes ago, reformed_red said:

I swear Prutton’s job description includes; “Absolutely brown nose any other team who are playing against Bristol City.”

At the beginning of the season he was preciting us to to win most games and saying good things about us. Then we played atrociously for 4 or 5 games and no we play top of the league so didnt really expect alot of praise. 

Was feeling strangely optimistic about tonight, which is never a great sign. I do feel that Mawson and Kalas will be able to deal with Hugil.
The worry though is containing Bendia and Cantwell. The thought of Adelukan and Palmer chasing those two brings back the usual feelings of dread. All is well again. 

1 minute ago, Bobbie said:

Was feeling strangely optimistic about tonight, which is never a great sign. I do feel that Mawson and Kalas will be able to deal with Hugil.
The worry though is containing Bendia and Cantwell. The thought of Adelukan and Palmer chasing those two brings back the usual feelings of dread. All is well again. 

I`m not saying anything about Jordan Hugill until full time or he gets subbed for fear of asking for it!

Archived