IGNORED

Sack Him.

Lenners

6 minutes ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

Stop overreacting, top of the league.

performance not good enough and yeah the standard needs to definitely improve. However, we all expected a loss tonight. Wait till injuries back aswell as hopefully a couple loan signings soon and we should be alright 

Overreacting?

If it was a one off I would, we did this against Millwall, Rotherham, Reading and several others. It’s not a one off.

4 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

What a bunch of self serving, over opiniated, undeserving ***** some of our "fans" are.

The club perhaps start to take notice once we’re back in grounds and the STs are nowhere near the previous 15k we had.

Some people won’t just lap up any old shite and clap.

I get that Norwich are just a better team. However we have far too many games where we get either 0 or just 1-2 shots on goal. How can you enjoy watching a team that regularly gives you hardly anything to cheer. 

I'd love to see a stat of the average passes back to the goalie for teams in our league. Tonight we must've done it 20+ times while I don't remember one fron Norwich. That seems to happen virtually every game. 

10 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

What a bunch of self serving, over opiniated, undeserving ***** some of our "fans" are.

I disagree, they’re just sick of the garbage this club serves up year on year!! I actually feel for the fans who actually think this shits ok... I’m mean ******* hell!!! 

Archived