IGNORED

Glastonbury Festival

RedM

4 hours ago, BS2 Red said:

Let it be, don't let me down because I've got a feeling something in my life came together yesterday. 

4 hours ago, downendcity said:

It's a long and winding road you are going down.

4 hours ago, richwwtk said:

I'm British and don't want to play this game, but maybe a Norwegian would

Well Done.

Very clever, all of you.

I've been to 14 Glastonburys, the last one being the continual shit down-a-thon of 2007.

Scored a worker band this week though, so I'm taking my 12 year old daughter to her first festival after school on Friday.

I never thought I'd want to go again but I'm actually a bit giddy now haha and intruiged to see how it's changed. I'll see any fellow junglists at the Glade for Andy C at 2310 on Saturday.

Hope everyone has a great time!

• Like 4

10 hours ago, RedM said:

I thought it is going to be cooler, 18c ish, and cloudy rather than sunny, probably feel muggy. 

I’d much rather it be 18ish and cloudy, as long as it’s dry!

Can’t have a repeat of 2019 where I nearly passed out because of the heat. Forecast is looking near on perfect!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lew-T said:

I’d much rather it be 18ish and cloudy, as long as it’s dry!

Can’t have a repeat of 2019 where I nearly passed out because of the heat. Forecast is looking near on perfect!

Don't think I've had a 'perfect conditions' Glastonbury yet, its either been boiling or torrential rain sometime or another over the weekend. The end of June seems to throw up extremes of weather. Yes the heat was draining, I didn't do half what I wanted that year.

20 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

Never been, never would ,unless it was a 5 star Motorhome I spose, like my home comforts too much . Each to their own though and if kipping in a field with thousands of strangers is your thing then great! Enjoy! :yawn:Hope the weather is good .

Just get yourself one of these:

1200-x-555-2-1200x555.jpg

31 minutes ago, TomF said:

2013 was damn near perfect. 

To be honest it’s looking ok - 22-24 on the weds/thurs. Some chance of rain on Friday but not much, generally dry/cloudy/sunny and 18-20 over weekend.  If that rain goes away then it’s damn near perfect 

I didn't do 2013:sad26:

But yes fingers crossed the weather will be a lot less extreme than most previous years

• Admin
1 hour ago, RedM said:

How much rain is there likely to be, it seems to be changing hour by hour. I need to know whether to pack wellies or not ?

As I said to my then wife, we won't need wellies

Only to literally see every other person on the train down either carrying or wearing wellies

I got sun stroke and soaked that year

My fear is that all the Thursday people will go tomorrow if they can. Half the trains (which are normally rammed) with twice as many people. I'm certainly not looking forward to the journey and will be so glad to arrive.