IGNORED

Glastonbury Festival

RedM

2 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

This year must have been as close to perfect weather I can remember?

Yes certainly much, much more even. Very hot on Weds which made a lot of people still feel drained on Thursday, but after that it's been amazing!

6 minutes ago, TomF said:

Mega crowd at other for Pet Shop Boys. Think they’ll be outshining Kendrick 

I'm here! ?

• Like 2

Just now, TomF said:

I’m the silly ***** with a Somerset hat on.

Neil Tennants voice is still incredible 

Never seen them before, but they are as good as I expected.

I'm the slightly thinner and greyer version of James Robertson Justice standing a few rows behind you, by the way. ;)

• Admin

Not a fan of either rap or the PSB, but wanted to watch the last night, so stuck with the PSB, great set.  

Reminds me of a festival I went to where UB40 headlined the Thursday night, again wasn’t interested to start with, but they were brilliant, festivals definitely introduce to music you wouldn’t normally listen too.

• Like 1

Caught the end of PSB, meh. A long way past their best days I suppose. Being Boring remains a poignant classic though. 

Year of the Kendrick imo. Like watching Dre in 2001 or Eminem late 90s, an artist at the peak of their powers. Inevitably, those that don't rate him, aren't hip hop/rap fans anyway. 

Caught a bit of Bicep and pleasantly surprised, that will be one hedonistic corner of the festival tonight ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TomF said:

Just watched Cut Capers on Glade. Bristol band smashing it out of the park, one of the best sets all weekend. 

Im lurking at back by the flags, leaving site after this, not ready to go back to real life ?

Same. Watched from almost the same place. Currently sat watching the fire pit in The Wood also thinking I'm glad I'm not back the the Boot Camp (work) until Weds. A bit of chill time before the daily grind.