IGNORED

Harris sacked, replaced by McCarthy at Cardiff

steviestevieneville

Just goes to show how lucky LJ and now DH are to have an owner that doesn’t really want promotion (in my opinion).

I’m not bashing SL, but it’s plain to see that if Tan sees things going backwards he acts, will be interesting to see who comes in, and where Cardiff and we are at the end of not this season but the next one when hopefully we will be back to some kind of normal and both clubs will have had time to recruit players, and both managers have time to mould the team to their style.

2 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

Just goes to show how lucky LJ and now DH are to have an owner that doesn’t really want promotion (in my opinion).

I’m not bashing SL, but it’s plain to see that if Tan sees things going backwards he acts, will be interesting to see who comes in, and where Cardiff and we are at the end of not this season but the next one when hopefully we will be back to some kind of normal and both clubs will have had time to recruit players, and both managers have time to mould the team to their style.

Also says he doesn't have patience and his happy to change at the sign of things going wrong rather than see if short term pain leads to long term gain. How is any manager supposed to implement anything there if they know they have 14 months?

2 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Well we had one for 4 + years who didn’t 

Apart from turning us from relegation candidates to realistic play off chasers and was sacked when he couldn't deliver the new ambition... but that's been done to death.

10 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

What makes you think SL doesn't want promotion?

Just now, Banjo Red said:

At least Cardiff know when to pull the trigger we are still left with this shambles, dire football, no signings to improve on already poor players. Board so quiet its deafening.

Harris wouldn't have been sacked if he was 9th and 6 points off the play offs with a game in hand. Flip wise Holden perhaps wouldn't be here if he'd lost 6 in a row with us in 15th and falling towards the relegation zone....

18 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

An owner that doesn't want promotion... I'm not bashing SL

That's exactly what you're doing. 

5 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

An owner that doesn't want promotion... I'm not bashing SL

That's exactly what you're doing. 

No I’m not. I’m voicing my opinion.

I said doesn’t really want, NOT  doesn’t want, if you want to reply please don’t edit my comments to suit your agenda.

14 minutes ago, Mendip City said:

Agree. Vince Tan might not be everyone’s cup of tea but football is a results business and he’s overseen far more success than we’ve had in recent years. 

Think I’m right is saying that under his ownership, Cardiff have been promoted to the premier league twice. 

During the same time we’ve been promoted to the premier league zero times. 

Just now, sludge said:

Think I’m right is saying that under his ownership, Cardiff have been promoted to the premier league twice. 

During the same time we’ve been promoted to the premier league zero times. 

And I’d be willing to bet that they make it there again before we do...

Archived