IGNORED

Eddie Howe

Bassomylord

2 minutes ago, Bassomylord said:

bookies suspended betting in him joining Celtic

For me we need an experienced  manager to reset the groundwork and shake up the heirarchy whose been there and done it.

For me there's only one man who fits that bill and gets the most of his players.

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, Bassomylord said:

bookies suspended betting in him joining Celtic

Yet his last season as a manager ended in him relegating a club ... ?! People on here wanted to lynch anyone who suggested a manager for our club who dared to have a relegation on his cv - even if he was the most successful manager of all time in this country (where promotions are concerned) ...????

12 hours ago, Fuber said:

For me we need an experienced  manager to reset the groundwork and shake up the heirarchy whose been there and done it.

For me there's only one man who fits that bill and gets the most of his players.

giphy.gif

Anyone know who Micks assistant is though?

wenn10770457.jpg

12 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yet his last season as a manager ended in him relegating a club ... ?! People on here wanted to lynch anyone who suggested a manager for our club who dared to have a relegation on his cv - even if he was the most successful manager of all time in this country (where promotions are concerned) ...????

No they didn't.

People have disagreed with you about wanting Warnock, other have agreed with you.

No one has ever had any kind of witch hunt towards you for suggesting him.

Just now, Mendip City said:

Oh that’s right. I remember that now. Shame he’s not still involved but he’s a different beast to SL I guess. 

Sat with him on a flight to Dublin straight after a game (Brentford from memory) and he is a top bloke. Passionate about the club (confronting the ref at full time comes to mind) but just couldn't go that extra yard that was needed. Isn't that when Laycock got involved ?

12 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Do you have posters of him on your bedroom wall? Proper man love

7 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Sat with him on a flight to Dublin straight after a game (Brentford from memory) and he is a top bloke. Passionate about the club (confronting the ref at full time comes to mind) but just couldn't go that extra yard that was needed. Isn't that when Laycock got involved ?

I think you’re right about Laycock... and then Lansdown buying him out. 

Wonder whether the likes of Laycock or Davidson still watch/follow the club? 

We were much more a club than business then... same for all clubs I’m sure. 

5 hours ago, Mendip City said:

I think you’re right about Laycock... and then Lansdown buying him out. 

Wonder whether the likes of Laycock or Davidson still watch/follow the club? 

We were much more a club than business then... same for all clubs I’m sure. 

Pretty sure Scott has a box in the Lansdown which he rarely uses so still putting money in the club's coffers

Archived