IGNORED

Kenny McLean (Norwich) returns positive COVID test today after playing Wednesday

Lrrr

• Admin
57 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

As per title, turn around of tests before Millwall game even possible?

So if I am near someone that has a positive test I have to self isolate for 10 days?

48 minutes ago, daored said:

Brentford to be postponed for a third time ?!

Why?

8 minutes ago, phantom said:

So if I am near someone that has a positive test I have to self isolate for 10 days?

Football has a different set of rules for things like this, assume we'll just need to return x2 negative tests, but obviously makes tomorrow an issue

16 minutes ago, phantom said:

Do our players not all get pinged on their Covid app that I'm sure they all dutifully installed on their phones being the good citizens they are? Even Matt Hancock couldn't dodge it after all. 

44 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Do our players not all get pinged on their Covid app that I'm sure they all dutifully installed on their phones being the good citizens they are? Even Matt Hancock couldn't dodge it after all. 

Again different rules for football, but also a case of the phones wouldn't get close enough to ping

6 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Grimsby got fined, our Investigation will still be ongoing I suspect as will all the other clubs who have called off...its a long list though!

I wasn’t thinking of you, there is another poster who is obsessed with us being fined, relegated, made defunct etc.??

12 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Grimsby got fined, our Investigation will still be ongoing I suspect as will all the other clubs who have called off...its a long list though!

Grimsby got fined for breaching protocol. I don’t think we can be investigated for the sole reason that an opposition player tested positive.

7 hours ago, robin_unreliant said:

No because they aren’t playing with phones in their pocket.

Apart from the 2016-17 season when Tammy Abraham scored 23 goals because the opposition defenders were playing Pokemon Go.

Archived