IGNORED

BT sports

Redandproud

9 minutes ago, Gazred said:

I mentioned it on another thread, i think you can buy a BT Sport day pass via NowTV for £10.

@JonDolman was taking a look into it as I'm not 100%.

Would this allow access to BT Sport channel 6? 
Just looked on the now tv site and a monthly pass is available but says BT Sport channels 1,2&3. Seemingly the channel 6 is accessed through the red button from bt sport 1, but surely red button can’t be accessed through now tv as it’s through an app isn’t it? 
what a load of bloody nonsense. 

4 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

It seems you can only watch BT sport on NOW TV if you have a BT TV package.

I can buy the bt sport package for £17 on now tv but I’m not sure I’ll then be able to red button to the channel 6. 
Would be a waste of time and money if it’s not available. Presume as this will be through an app, the red button wouldn’t be accessible? 

12 minutes ago, Harry said:

Would this allow access to BT Sport channel 6? 
Just looked on the now tv site and a monthly pass is available but says BT Sport channels 1,2&3. Seemingly the channel 6 is accessed through the red button from bt sport 1, but surely red button can’t be accessed through now tv as it’s through an app isn’t it? 
what a load of bloody nonsense. 

6 minutes ago, Harry said:

I can buy the bt sport package for £17 on now tv but I’m not sure I’ll then be able to red button to the channel 6. 
Would be a waste of time and money if it’s not available. Presume as this will be through an app, the red button wouldn’t be accessible? 

Yep its just not entirely clear. I had a good look. NowTV do the BT Sport day pass for £10 but it just doesn't show if the 'extra' channels are part of that. I could only assume they are but totally get your frustration.

3 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Yep its just not entirely clear. I had a good look. NowTV do the BT Sport day pass for £10 but it just doesn't show if the 'extra' channels are part of that. I could only assume they are but totally get your frustration.

Seen something that says red button games appear as a ‘bonus stream’ but it only refers to the sky sport package and the championship midweek red button games. No clue as to whether the fa cup on channel 67,000 on the bt sport package will be available. 
Jeez!! What a palarva!! 

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Seen something that says red button games appear as a ‘bonus stream’ but it only refers to the sky sport package and the championship midweek red button games. No clue as to whether the fa cup on channel 67,000 on the bt sport package will be available. 
Jeez!! What a palarva!! 

I'll just add that all the BT Sport packages I've seen say "all BT Sport channels" thats 1-4 with no mention of the extra ones. I reckon the day/month pass via the app (i have this on my phone, shows all channels) is worth a punt!

4 minutes ago, DaveF said:

how do get rid of the big square "Advertisement" does my nut in all this shit

1 minute ago, Varrei said:

ahh sorry maybe my add blocker is working then

disabled that to get on hesgoal, right lets try again.

5 minutes ago, Varrei said:

working link - http://ace5.usite.pro/k3.html

seems to not have pop ups also but maybe ive just been lucky aha

This seems to be the best bet!

1 minute ago, tts_city said:

how do get rid of the big square "Advertisement" does my nut in all this shit

disabled that to get on hesgoal, right lets try again.

Normally a little X somewhere to click.

Archived