IGNORED

Swivel on that Lawrenson!

Shelton’s Love Gravy

And those super fans who dont think Semenyo can score; if they dont choke on a bit of pie tonight they clearly didnt watch the game nor know about kids developing into this standard of football!

THing is not many on here are prepared to say they are wrong; Easy win by our boys today afgainst Millwall's 2nd defence and Sheff Utd will be a tougher test even though we have been panning them up there recently. Is this the year we go to Wembley but dont actually go?

4 hours ago, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

He had us down to lose in the last round against Portsmouth too. He ain't too good at this predictions lark

Here’s hoping he has us down to lose at Sheffield United then!

7 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

And those super fans who dont think Semenyo can score; if they dont choke on a bit of pie tonight they clearly didnt watch the game nor know about kids developing into this standard of football!

THing is not many on here are prepared to say they are wrong; Easy win by our boys today afgainst Millwall's 2nd defence and Sheff Utd will be a tougher test even though we have been panning them up there recently. Is this the year we go to Wembley but dont actually go?

I for one am eating humble pie. I thought we would get smashed at Millwall. Sheff Utd in the week will be tough and I only hope the form we showed at Millwall carries on. There has been lots of times I have posted how inconsistent we are but I hope I will be wrong later next week

Shows how much football Lawro and Owen watch outside the PL.

I felt we would have a good chance today- Millwall have a very modest home record in the League- against comparable opposition basically. Forget home games vs PL or lower sides in Carabao Cup.

1 win all season (lot of draws though), the positive was that we won 3-0, but at home they neither score nor concede many (except today it seems :laughcont: ).

Under Rowett they are a counterattacking side- or can be quite counterpressing anyway- take the crowd out of the equation and they at home are certainly less formidable. Score the first goal away to such a side and you're in the driving seat! Their away record has been comfortably better than their home record this season.

12 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Nothing like getting carried away. I think you’ll find that many agreed it was a very good performance from Semenyo. A promising showing and one he needs to build on. No doubt he needs to improve his composure, which will be trickier with supporters in the ground. There is certainly potential there, hopefully he fulfils it.  

3 hours ago, Northern Red said:

I'm not sure we can criticise Lawrenson and Owen too much when half this forum expect us to lose every single week.

It was only after reading OTIB that Lawro and Owen decided to back Millwall. 

Archived