IGNORED

Just how good was Semenyo's goal?

Shtanley

16 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Cant agree. I dont think its clear,,, hes a young player getting experience all the time. His goals in the cup this season have been lovely finishes, he is clearly a prospect 

13 minutes ago, dave36 said:

A cup goal against another championship team, that’ll do for me!

Confidence building!

I think Shelts is taking the piss out of the Belter Red thread about Semenyo.  

1 minute ago, Sheltons Army said:

A much better debate is who has the coolest dreads

Antoine or Kasey

Personally Kasey has it in the bag for me 

The RB commentator (Hoskin?) cocked it up several times getting them mixed up and having to be corrected by Gary Owers who sounded like a slightly irritated primary school teacher when he had to do it.

1 hour ago, Sheltons Army said:

It was a Cup goal

Its clear he won’t score League goals

Yep it was but against Championship rivals. That really well taken goal could prove to be the start of a goal spree and I’m considering whacking a tenner on AS to score the first goal on Tuesday eve.

Semenyo is one of the most over rated players in a long time. 

A luxury we can ill afford at the minute. No end product, postionally not good and always trys to hit the ball 100 miles an hour. 

Hopefully this will come back to bite me in the bum but I doubt it. 

2 minutes ago, Spoons said:

A luxury we can ill afford at the minute. No end product, postionally not good and always trys to hit the ball 100 miles an hour. 

No end product with 7 assists mind

17 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

He’s one of the eleven City players on the pitch at any one time trying to help City win.

Spoons....is he your your new Frank Fielding? ?

I think so. He irritates me. 

Have you seen him shoot. Has to hit it hard. Not a natural finisher. 

14 minutes ago, DaveInSA said:

And create for others.

dod you ever watch a football match?

To many

24 minutes ago, petehinton said:

An inside forward/winger is there predominantly to get you up the pitch and provide for strikers. He’s having a great season

Great season??? 

2 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Rob and Pete join me to discuss the fantastic win against Millwall.

Just how good was Semenyo's goal?

Is Owura Edwards City's best ever player?

Rob talks to us about his run in with the police outside the Den.

Listen here

Looking forward to this @Shtanley sounds great!

First he was leading the charge against Norwich and now running into the OB at Millwall?! ????

1 hour ago, Sheltons Army said:

To help the team win .....No ?

By Scoring if he can  , assisting if he can , or simply doing his defensive role or playing his part in a team performance ?

Agreed fully- he doesn't have goals in the League but assists, plus the defensive part- would also add pulling wider and ability to do this is handy- happy to see him in the role he is for now, right sided wide forward is one version- Wells in the left sided equivalent? Not so much, but that's a different debate.

Strikers/forwards don't have to always score- see him as more of a wide forward at this stage anyway, Semenyo that is. Assists can often get overlooked.

2 hours ago, Spoons said:

Wowser!  You really know your stuff..........I will make sure I follow your insightful expertise in future.  That goal yesterday was a veritable blur as it hit the back of the net, and  I'm certain Holden will be transfer listing him, even as i write?

Got to admit that I’m not his biggest fan as it stands. But does have attributes to do well in the modern game. Not a natural footballer for want of a better phrase. Good goal yesterday & hopefully the first of many. But if I was Holden, I’d come down hard on the celebration, knowing our luck he’ll get injured! COYR 

Archived