IGNORED

Liquid Football? City’s opener yesterday

Davefevs

I reckon the build up to the free kick for the 2nd was better. 20-30 passes maybe? Then an fabulous cross-field ball by KP. The sort Sky would fist themselves into oblivion if it was Gerrard or Beckham 

6 minutes ago, TomF said:

I reckon the build up to the free kick for the 2nd was better. 20-30 passes maybe? Then an fabulous cross-field ball by KP. The sort Sky would fist themselves into oblivion if it was Gerrard or Beckham 

I’m hoping to see James create that one too.

2 hours ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

Whilst not all passes were in this passage of play, I do enjoy watching a team moving the ball with pace - at any level. Properly fizzing it in.

One of my pet gripes that is, watching players pass a ball where the receiver has to wait for it so long they could almost do a push up before it gets there. Bloody ping it in & if they don’t get hold of it, bollock em! COYR 

4 hours ago, TomF said:

I’ve used up my Wyscout monthly video minutes, or else I’d clip it.

The best bit of that play for me was the forward run by Vyner which Bakinson plays him in around 36 seconds on the clip before passing it through for Diedhou. 
It was good to see some forward movement and not another ball being passed square or backwards. 

Archived