IGNORED

Lampard out today? : UPDATE He's gone

Leveller

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Last 16 champions league. 5th round fa cup. 5 points outside top 4 . Really is a tough job to keep hold of. Suppose the new German coach can get the best out of the expensive German players 

Consequence as well of spending £220m odd in one summer, wonder if he'd have had the same pressure if he'd continued with the youngsters and only brought in one or two.

2 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Consequence as well of spending £220m odd in one summer, wonder if he'd have had the same pressure if he'd continued with the youngsters and only brought in one or two.

That is a lot of money. The lack of time managers get is ridiculous. Have to say look at Man United when they went out of the champions league I thought OGS was going to get the sack . But they stuck with him and at the moment it looks a good decision.Just a shame I like Frank Lampard and young English managers being given a chance 

3 minutes ago, Peter1450 said:

Hope Lampard does well elsewhere, he deserves more thanthat

Why? Did he give a toss when he left Derby, as said above will be rewarded handsomely and then get another job as yet another club fancy a “big name” manager.

Well I suppose it's like kind of like he got offered his dream job maybe? 
I don't think he is a great Manager, I just do not like Chelsea's ethos as a club at all, and i'd much rather see a young English/British coach given a chance than a big named foreign coach. 

3 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Where will he end up? I can`t see him sliding into the easy life of a Sky pundit somehow. Will he drop back down to the Championship or maybe look to Europe?

Miami when Phil Neville gets sacked 

Having said that , as Beckham has pointed out , it’s not a job for a mate , Neville was the best man for the job...

Sound familiar ? ?

* Lampard should have been brave and continued his apprenticeship, said to Chelsea , not yet

Archived