IGNORED

Joe Williams

Josh93

Just now, bcfc01 said:

Potentially easier for a CB to go straight into the team than midfielders ?

Yep more than likely but just the point that players were sent to u23's if its what was required under LJ and that Dean is still willing to put someone straight in

12 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Mawson...? Compared to long term injury returner of Korey Smith who featured in the u23's?

Yeah that was ok, but DH himself said he would've liked to have an U23 match before playing him.

The Pompey cup game wasn't going to be as high intensity as a championship match would've been mind you. Ideal to put him in for that one rather than Preston out of nowhere.

I always disliked Johnson throwing players in straight away and he did it often. Happened with Pisano and Adelakun, I think it may have also happened with a couple of others, possibly Bailey Wright but I can't remember off the top of my head. 

I can picture it now,totally runs the midfield,score a hat trick of world class goals,we sub him after 70 minutes as he’s beginning to tire,as he walks off he trips over a his own bootlace and ruptures his ACL?.

2 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

They tried to make him go to rehab and he said no, no, no

Seriously, no idea but would like to see him play at some point this season .

If they don’t sell him in the next week to Coventry

Bizarre going’s on with him and I wonder if it will come out if he goes 

such a talented footballer and a player who would make a big difference in our midfield but I fear we won’t see him playing for us again 

10 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Can we nip into the South Stand concourse and borrow one of these for him for a couple of games?

Screenshot_20210125_155710.jpg

Better still........

10616445-full-suit-of-armour.jpg

45 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

It's been such a long, drawn out affair, I can't remember if he's any good or not? I assume he would take Nagy / TB's place in the starting 11?

I’ve no idea either! 

Some people on here seem excited about him, personally hadn’t seen Wigan play much when he was there so can’t really comment.

3 assists, 1 Goal, 14 yellows and 1 red in 38 appearances last season so if nothing else hopefully he’ll add a bit more bite to our midfield (when he’s not suspended and / or hiding from our medical team)

Archived