IGNORED

Twentyman vs. Ashton Match Thread

One Team

Just now, headhunter said:

Did he just say that, "no formal offers to ANY of the out of contract players"!

We've been saying this on FBC Podcast - BCFC are playing their cards close to their chest in readiness for the financial carnage in football in the summer

That's exactly what he said. 

And he's just referred to us as "Bristol"! 

• Admin
Just now, headhunter said:

Did he just say that, "no formal offers to ANY of the out of contract players"!

We've been saying this on FBC Podcast - BCFC are playing their cards close to their chest in readiness for the financial carnage in football in the summer

I thought this was confirmed previously 

Who are the players with options to extend? 

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Haven’t made an offer to Liam Walsh. I thought Dean Holden said he was close to signing his new contract at the beginning of the season 

Yep on Geoff's show!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dean-holden-bbc-radio-bristol-4495087.amp

Dean Holden on the club offering Liam Walsh a new contract...

That's going to happen. It's happening. That will happen in the next day or two. Walshy had a great season on loan last year at Coventry - I went to watch them in the cup against Birmingham and he was fantastic on the day.

"if we don't know what our revenue is going to be because of the pandemic, then how can we judge how much we can afford"

"don't even know when supporters will be back"

"so its about timing, when we have an idea of revenue streams we can move forward"

Seems eminently sensible to me.

But carry on..

Just now, !james said:

Yep on Geoff's show!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dean-holden-bbc-radio-bristol-4495087.amp

Dean Holden on the club offering Liam Walsh a new contract...

That's going to happen. It's happening. That will happen in the next day or two. Walshy had a great season on loan last year at Coventry - I went to watch them in the cup against Birmingham and he was fantastic on the day.

Thank you. Someone’s telling some porkies

Archived