IGNORED

Huddersfield -red button ?

The Humble Realist

8 hours ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Do we honestly have to go through this EVERY game?!!!

I often wonder how some people make it through life

It was NEVER on the red button 

It was advertised as being on red button when the game was scheduled for Sunday 

1 hour ago, daored said:

It was advertised as being on red button when the game was scheduled for Sunday 

Dont know what the red button means back in the UK. All i know is when it is on sky sports those of us city supporters in OZ get it on “Be In Channel 2 “ sports in OZ. 

Just checked and it is not on our tele. It’s a shame as we need to win. what is it 6 points behind the 6th spot at the moment. We will win if we can keep up the consistency and the desire.

4 hours ago, City oz said:

Dont know what the red button means back in the UK. All i know is when it is on sky sports those of us city supporters in OZ get it on “Be In Channel 2 “ sports in OZ. 

Just checked and it is not on our tele. It’s a shame as we need to win. what is it 6 points behind the 6th spot at the moment. We will win if we can keep up the consistency and the desire, passing to our own side and shooting on target.

Just checked and it is not on our tele. It’s a shame as we need to win. what is it 6 points behind the 6th spot at the moment. We will win if we can keep up the consistency and the desire.

Yep Bein 2 was the first place i looked on foxtel. BCTV it is then.

You should be able to get Robins TV.

My son who lives in Hillarys, can. We watched a game the last time I was there in 2019.

Whether you want to spend around $18  and get up at 3am for the "enjoyment" is another matter!

3 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

I have to do something between 7 and 8 tonight,  anyone know if I can pause the RTV live stream at 7...and watch it live - as it were - at 8pm?

I don't want to pay the tenner just for the second half.!

I think you can pause it, just a question of how long it'll stay paused for before automatically starting is the question

38 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

I have to do something between 7 and 8 tonight,  anyone know if I can pause the RTV live stream at 7...and watch it live - as it were - at 8pm?

I don't want to pay the tenner just for the second half.!

⬇️⬇️⬇️

34 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

I think you can pause it, just a question of how long it'll stay paused for before automatically starting is the question

Pretty sure @Harrytried this and as soon as you un-pause it goes back to live.

11 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

⬇️⬇️⬇️

Pretty sure @Harrytried this and as soon as you un-pause it goes back to live.

8 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Thanks, that makes sense.   plan b then.....dodgy free stream for the 2nd half.

Yep. That was my experience a couple of months ago when I tried to pause it. Just went straight back ‘live’ again. 
Not sure if it’s changed since then, but unlikely I’d have thought. 

Archived