IGNORED

Huddersfield -red button ?

The Humble Realist

17 hours ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Do we honestly have to go through this EVERY game?!!!

I often wonder how some people make it through life

It was NEVER on the red button 

Seriously, why post this? You’ve done it to me before when I asked, why can’t you just let people ask a question on this subject? 

Its not being addressed to you. if you don’t want to answer then don’t... just move on. 

The club is not consistent in how it gives out this information and people are free to ask on here - that should be possible without the likes of you getting all snappy about it.

Its a fair question to ask as saves many £10 if possible and also I'm sure games have been moved before and then been on red button when not expected.

I usually check Sky Sports schedule and if it doesn't appear on there then you know it probably won't be. Always best to start there...

I listen to the match on RB with Sky Sports on mute. Shortly after any goal is scored it gets shown.

I can’t be doing with Robins TV with  90sec to a min lag between alert and the ‘live’ goal. 

Yeah...I know I could turn off the alerts but that involves, phone, iPad, watch.......too much hassle.

11 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I listen to the match on RB with Sky Sports on mute. Shortly after any goal is scored it gets shown.

I can’t be doing with Robins TV with  90sec to a min lag between alert and the ‘live’ goal. 

Yeah...I know I could turn off the alerts but that involves, phone, iPad, watch.......too much hassle.

I don't know for everyone else but the notification lag was sorted ages ago. They pop up 30-60 secs later for me now.

26 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Did the same last game. Was synced perfectly with BT. 

2 hours ago, Herta said:

Seriously, why post this? You’ve done it to me before when I asked, why can’t you just let people ask a question on this subject? 

Its not being addressed to you. if you don’t want to answer then don’t... just move on. 

The club is not consistent in how it gives out this information and people are free to ask on here - that should be possible without the likes of you getting all snappy about it.

I wouldn’t worry mate. He had a pop at me on Saturday as I wasn’t sure why the Fa cup game wasn’t available on robins tv. 
Told me I was a spoilt child because I couldn’t watch the game for free - even though I’d made it clear I wanted to pay City to watch it. 
He seems to have a real bee in his bonnet over this subject. 
Yes, it’s usually pretty clear - weekend games you pay Robins Tv, weekday games you can red button. 
Some people may not always be aware that if games are rearranged from a weekend to a weekday then they won’t be red button as they weren’t originally scheduled as such. Nor may they be aware (as per me) that the FA cup games were a specific tv deal and weren’t available through city. 

It’s fine to ask questions. Most people will either help, or choose to ignore the thread. For some reason, Mr Dicks and his barmy army don’t like it that everyone doesn’t know everything. 

18 minutes ago, Harry said:

I wouldn’t worry mate. He had a pop at me on Saturday as I wasn’t sure why the Fa cup game wasn’t available on robins tv. 
Told me I was a spoilt child because I couldn’t watch the game for free - even though I’d made it clear I wanted to pay City to watch it. 
Yes, it’s usually pretty clear - weekend games you pay Robins Tv, weekday games you can red button *Bar a few due to a contractual thing because there's more midweek games than normal 
Some people may not always be aware that if games are rearranged from a weekend to a weekday then they won’t be red button as they weren’t originally scheduled as such. Nor may they be aware (as per me) that the FA cup games were a specific tv deal and weren’t available through city. 

It’s fine to ask questions. Most people will either help, or choose to ignore the thread. For some reason, Mr Dicks and his barmy army don’t like it that everyone doesn’t know everything. 

Just a correction for the few times its happened and perhaps 1 left.

3 hours ago, Herta said:

It's NOTHING to do with the club relaying the message, the answer is simple to find each time, but people continue to ask.

Some people are simply just overly lazy

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Yes, it’s usually pretty clear - weekend games you pay Robins Tv, weekday games you can red button. 

Are you still whining. 

Jeez you really have issues 

IT IS EASY TO FIND THE ANSWER 

You had to make such a pathetic comment about paying 

• The topic was locked

Archived