IGNORED

City Posters

harrymoorman

Hello everyone, 

I posted this a few hours ago but in the wrong place I think as I can't find it now! I have been designing a few illustrations showcasing some iconic City kits (and more..!) (pics attached below). 

I'd love to hear any ideas for future prints, or feedback on these. Inclusions in the 'legends' print is obviously going to be subjective, but I'd love to hear your comments. I've printed a bunch of these to put the earnings towards my wedding (hopefully) later this year. Any purchases are much appreciated! Let me know if you like them, Harry!

If you are interested in buying a print you can shop them here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheRoofStudio - you can get a 15% Discount using the code: “CIDERARMY"

Taped Up.jpg

City Best v1.jpg

Legends v2.jpg

Just now, Loco Rojo said:

Really good - I like them. One suggestion regarding the legends print. Could people give you their suggested names to print? Like you said its subjective but might make that print more appealing to a wider market if they have an option to add their favs?

Hey, thanks - that's a great suggestion. Yeah I'm thinking along those lines for future variations. My plan is to hopefully sell a few of these to make back the money spent printing, and find a way to print on demand, so that one off orders aren't so expensive for me to create. Really appreciate the suggestion though and will add it to my to-do's ;) Harry

Fascinating to see what the younger generation consider to be legends. As you say, it’s subjective. However, though even I’m too young to have watched Atyeo, you can’t leave him out. Or Wedlock to be fair. Oh, and you’ve got the wrong Taylor!

Hey again all, to celebrate the website launch I'm adding a free print to the first 10 order's! You can still use the "CIDERARMY" code for 15% off, so it really will be a bargain: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheRoofStudio

1 hour ago, 'Orns said:

Seen this in twitter, really good mate.

I'd agree with Loco, if you get to the point where I could choose my legends and get that done I'd be more than interested 

Good luck, love seeing all this new football stuff being thought about ?

Thanks bud, appreciate the comments! That's definitely something I'll look into doing in the near future. Like I say just need to shift a few of these first! But keep an eye out. Thanks :)

34 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Fascinating to see what the younger generation consider to be legends. As you say, it’s subjective. However, though even I’m too young to have watched Atyeo, you can’t leave him out. Or Wedlock to be fair. Oh, and you’ve got the wrong Taylor!

Ha, thank-you. Its not just my view, I've been sharing these on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram for the last weeks and have taken onboard peoples feedback. I've left players out who played pre-2000ish, as back then kits and numbers / names were way less visually stimulating. I'll be doing a print for the Ashton Gate 8 and the older icons soon too, so keep an eye out. Appreciate the comments though!

Hey again guys, 

I put up a post yesterday sharing some recent prints I've made. I have three on my website which are available to buy. As a thanks for all the good feedback I received so far I'd love to offer a little deal - if you buy one of the prints I'll throw in a second design for Free. (So it'll be £18 for 2 high-quality City prints!), you can also use the code "CIDERARMY" for a further 15% off. So would be £15.30 total. 

If you're interested just buy one of the prints from here; https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheRoofStudio and on checkout post a message saying which other print you'd like. Happy to send two of the same too! I'm using the money made from these to buy a printer so I can offer more bespoke prints in the future without having to order so many of each design..: so any purchases are very much appreciated.

They're A3 in size and printed on premium 350gsm paper stock, so lovely quality and feel. Any questions feel free to ask below! UTC.

Thanks, Harry

(Frames not included sadly).

1250266970_StadiumPosterinFrame.thumb.jpg.d1edf1ccc29c005866f8ebbb11cd9416.jpg

1867294348_BristolCityLegends.thumb.jpg.a29a8a372e10145893bb29d51bb95976.jpg

900562906_BristolCityBestKits.thumb.jpg.49bcf5156a99115f20806a478608b997.jpg

5 hours ago, BigTone said:

Come on peeps, lets get behind our budding Entrepreneur and get him married !!

cheers Tone!

4 hours ago, whitchurchred11 said:

Very good. Quite similar to what this lad does too...

https://lidburydraws.com/category/bristol-city

Image of Bristol City Shirt EvolutionImage of Bristol City Double Winners 14/15

thanks, yeah his nice too :)

3 hours ago, Kingswood Robin said:

Like it!

An old stadium / new stadium print would be good (floodlights and all).

good idea. will have a look into it! 

On 26/01/2021 at 17:22, harrymoorman said:

Hey, thanks - that's a great suggestion. Yeah I'm thinking along those lines for future variations. My plan is to hopefully sell a few of these to make back the money spent printing, and find a way to print on demand, so that one off orders aren't so expensive for me to create. Really appreciate the suggestion though and will add it to my to-do's ;) Harry

How about doing one that looks like a dart board with Ashton's image as a background. Best seller on here guaranteed.

Archived